Beginning and End

[Had this in my drafts a very long time because I didn't know where to go with this story]

You arrived to the building. It was a tall building and frankly in the middle of nowhere.

You entered the building and were shocked. There were already dead men wearing suits on the ground and some of their organs spattered on the floor.

You wanted to puke but couldn't but in the corner of your eye you see a guy that is somehwhat conscious.

"You where's your boss" you said as the guy turned his head slowly to you. "B-Boss? U-Upstairs. Last floor. Please kill me" he said at the end once he told you as he was in pain.

You stood up and took out your gun and looked at him and the gun back at forth. "Please..." he whined as his throat was soar and dry and you did. You saw his blood leaking from the back of his head. You had put your gun away and kept it hidden again.

You just killed someone. But they asked for it so was it really a sin.

You soon ran to the door that led to the staircase. You ran up the stairs and were already feeling tired "Fuck they can have goons but not a damn elevator" you said to yourself while running up.

It took you a while but you got there. However everything is silent and once you opened the door you saw Angie

A person where a mask was pointing a gun at him on the head as you were in shock. What was Angie doing here?

"Leave the briefcase in the middle of the room and I'll keep Isabel alive" they said as they sounded they were using a voice changer.

"And Angie. Angie lives too" you said as the person chuckled "Fine"

You walked to the middle of the room and because of it you were closer to Angie and the person you couldn't identify.

You left it and said backed up slightly. "Hand over Angie! And handover Isabel where is she?!" You yelled as the person laughed.

"You know it's really easy getting money from you and your family" the person said as the pulled off their mask with one hand. You were shocled and it was none other than Isabel.

"Isabel? Why are you doing this?!" You yelled as she smiled "Why? People paid big money to kill your father and your father owed us alot of money. It was a win-win situation" she said grinning at you as your growled.

"However little Angie here made everything difficult at the moment. She killed all my goons and was even planning to kill me. It's a good thing I have a gun to her head" she grinned as you couldn't believe what was happening.

"Isabel I thought you were my friend! Why are you doing this to me?!" You yelled as she shrugged "Money makes the world go round doesn't it. Besides I never really cared about you or--" she said as you quickly took put your gun and shot her leg as shooting anywhere else would have shot Angie.

Angie took it as her queue and elbowed her in her face. Soon Angie stepped on her face and spit on her.

"You know people like you are people I hate the most." Angie said as she pulled out a pocket knife. "Don't do this Angie! If we kill Y/N we can get all her money" Isabel said on the ground.

"I give more a shit about Y/N than I give a shit about you." Angie said and stabbed her brains.

"Angje no offense what are you doing here? And I'm surprised to see you killing people" you said as Angie laughed. "Well Y/N when the person you love is in danger your willing to do anything for them" as you smiled.

"Aw I love you too bring it in" you said as you both hugged. "Do you think Isabel killed my dad though?" As Angie slapped her forehead "Fuck I knew I forgot to ask something"

"Oh yeah and how did you find me here?" You asked as Angie shrugged "I kinda entered your house and saw the note. Besides I have more experience than you in these things" as you rose your brow "Oh? What do you mean by experience" you said as you both were silent.

"I'll tell you once we get put this shit hole Alright" Angie said as you nodded "Alright"

However Angie saw a figure behind you and had a gun. Angie's eyes were wide open and she pushed you. You fell to the floor as you heard a gunshot.

Soon you saw it. Angie was on the floor bleeding from her bullet wound. She was shot by the heart.

"Ffuck fuck fuck fuck FUCKK" Angie screamed as tears were in her eyes and was clutching the wound as she was in pain.

"N-No No please. This can't be happening. You can't leave me" You cried as you were now kneeling beside her. "You didn't have to take the shot for me" you cried. As Angie smiled slightly.

"You know since I'm dying I have something to tell you. I love you. Not in a platonic way. But I also respect you. Besides I have no problem dying if its for you" as she just caused you to cry more.

"ANGIE IF YOU DIE ON I WONT EVER FORGIVE YOU" You yelled as she held your hand as she smiled slightly as tears came out her eyes "I know" as she soon stopped.

Her hand fell the ground as you cried.

"Well wasn't that very dramatic" said the familar voice and you seethed through your teeth and stood up as the tears stinged your eyes.

"Oliver you worthless peice of shit!" You said and aimed your gun at him.

"You know killing you best friend was more entertaining than killing your father" he said mocking you as you shot in his direction and he easily dodged. "Oh dearie Unlike Isabel I actually have skill"

"And besides killing you before I can have a taste of you. That would very much be preffered" he said licking his lips as you growled. "Over my dead body" as he laughed. "That can be arranged"

You charged at him and fired your gun as he kept dodging. "If you keep doing that you'll waste your ammo~" he teased as he was right. You did run out of ammo.

You threw the gun at him as it his chest and felled to the ground.

He soon charged at you punching your stomach as you coughed blood and you jumped back.

"Y/N you shouldn't make this more difficult as it is" he said as you tried kicking him with your right leg and he caught it and elbowed it as you felt a bone break.

"Shit shit I can't die like this" you murmured as you right leg was broken. Yet you couldn't do anything anymore. Maybe this was fate. Maybe this was meant to happen.

He walked to you and pulled out a gun and licked his lips. "Oh you know. You would look so great with bullet holes" he said as his gun clicked as you felt the first hit on your hand. And soon your other hand. Then your elbows were shot and so were your legs.

You screamed. So loud. That it somehow reached someone.

Your vision was hazy as you noticed a shadow come over to Oliver as his neck snapped and fell to the ground.

Everything was blurry as you breathed slowly. "Y/N your going to be okay" Alastor said however you couldn't see him well.

Alastor was still in his demon form and yet you couldn't tell as you were tired and your eyes were closing. "Y/N you can't leave!" He yelled as you coughed blood. "Alastor?.... I love you" you said softly as he held your hand and noticed the bullet hole.

"Y/N please....you can't do this to me"he said as he held you close as your body felt limp againt his. A anger and sadness rose over him.

He couldn't save you in time. He screamed as the building was collasping due to the amount of anger and sadness he held. He as well noticed another body on the ground as it was Angel.

Angel died with a smile yet their eyes were closed and s*he was very much dead.

So Alastor did the only thing he could do. Kill everyone that were related to the mafia. To the very brim.