Instead of heading over to the table straight away, he stood breathing a bit heavily in the bathroom stall. He couldn't mess this up.

Just a few more chances to get you to like him (or, in his mind, accept that you already do like him) and he's all set.

Tonight, at his house, he'd have you.

Oikawa got himself together and ran over to the lunch table. He sat next to you and threw an arm around you. "Hello [F/N]-chan."

"Wow. Just gonna ignore us?" Hanamaki sneered.

You rolled your eyes and pushed Oikawa off of you, trying to be as subtle as possible.

"So mean!" Oikawa cried.

Oikawa took the spotlight for the rest of the lunch period, taking all of your attention with witty jokes and flirting.

After your last period, he was waiting outside your classroom again. Go figure. He already had your jacket from your locker and handed it to you with a smile.

"You.. knew my combination?"

"Huh? Oh no, I noticed that it was open when I passed by. Looks like you need to be more careful, [F/N]-chan."

He lied through his (admittedly white and perfect) teeth. He knew a lot of things about you already. Your locker combination wasn't that hard to find out. All it took was a quick look in your bag during lunch when you weren't looking.

"Ah, thanks! I should've been careful..."

His smile made it so that you didn't even doubt him. He just made you believe whatever he said.

He loved that feeling.

Matsukawa narrowed his eyes at you and Oikawa prancing off together. Hanamaki tugged his arm and whispered something to him.

"See you tomorrow, [F/N]," Matsukawa said.

You waved at him a little too long and Oikawa gripped your shoulder. "Shall we go now?"

"Y-Yeah. Sure," you replied with haste. You had to admit, it felt nice being around Oikawa and having his attention on you. Feeling wanted was something you always... wanted.

Oikawa couldn't contain his grin as he led you to his house. This was it. He'd have you right then and there if he could, but he reminded himself that he had to earn your trust.

He led you inside.

You were in his house.

He could barely keep himself together as you looked around. This was the first step towards getting you to accept him.

Oikawa introduced you to his kind mother who gave you guys some snacks to eat as you studied.

He led you to his bedroom and smirked as he shut the door. He already won over Matsukawa a while ago, but this sealed the deal. He found himself staring at the door, holding the knob as he grinned.

"Your room is so neat," you marveled.

He snapped out of it. "Why thank you," he said and walked over to his bed. "You can some sit here."

He eyed the folder containing printed photos of you placed neatly on his desk. He couldn't wait to look at them later.

You followed him, sitting a bit stiffly on his bed.

"Don't be nervous; this is just a tutoring session!"

"Y-yeah, I got it."

He wished that it wasn't. But he knew it'll pay off as long as you could come to practice more often, and you'll trust him.

The actual tutoring didn't last long. Oikawa convinced you after a few problems that you were perfectly fine and that you'll do amazing on the next exam.

You really did feel smarter after going over some difficult equations and hard to analyze passages with him. It's like he memorized everything he was going to say before the tutoring session.

He wished that you wore a more revealing shirt under your school blouse, but at the same time, he was ready to be rewarded with all of your glory once you're his. It'll be the ultimate prize to see your perfect skin.

After you answered ten equations you struggled with in the past, Oikawa congratulated you with some take out food and a movie of your choice.

The arm he laid around you felt disturbingly natural. When he first did it, you just snuggled into him as if it was a regular occurrence. Then you realized and hid your face in his chest. He didn't watch the movie at all.

When it was over, you hadn't even realized how late it got.

"My mom's gonna kill me.." you sobbed dramatically.

He laughed and helped you gather your things. He didn't want you to go. He didn't know what to do to get you to stay.

When Oikawa saw your innocent smile and then down at your body, he abandoned his plan. He couldn't take it anymore.

You watched Oikawa leaned forward, and he placed a hand on the back of your neck, and you knew what was coming. He pushed you towards him, resulting in a soft kiss in which you had no idea where to put your hands or what to think or if you should kiss back or if this is even right-

Too fast. You didn't know what to think.

But it felt good.

Ah, oh well.

Nice guy, no obvious red flags, really nice lips... you could get used to this.

Your reason for rejecting him was his reputation, which was proved wrong by his best friends, and now that you knew each other a little better...

What's the harm in this?

You'll have to thank Matsukawa later for inviting you to practice. Who would've thought that your first boyfriend was going to be the most sought after guy in school (who also happens to be a third year)?

He's been imagining you under him every hour of the week, and now, you're actually writhing under him and all red and embarrassed.

It was perfection. He didn't want to let this go, not ever. And if anyone threatened to do that, he doesn't know what he would do to prevent that from happening.