"But since I haven't done it with a guy," I paused as Anthony rubbed his crotch even  faster against mine, heat and butterflies bubbling up in my stomach. "Shit!"

He chuckles at my reaction, beginning to unbutton my jeans.

Anthony's lips met mine again, applying pressure to them as he kissed me. I held his face in my hands, moving my lips with his. His fingers were fumbling over the button of my pants as he continued to move against me.

After a few moments, he began to pull my jeans down my legs, not breaking his lips away from mine. I didn't want his lips to leave mine.

His lips were a drug.

My boxers began to tighten around me, growing uncomfortable quickly.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel self conscious from my exposed skin, I was just desperate for him to touch me.

I whined as Andre rubbed himself against me. I slipped my fingers into his hair, tugging at it as he continued to rub against me, adding more pressure but pleasure after every second.

Anthony tore his lips away from mine, instantly attacking my neck with wet, open mouthed kisses and sucking. His warm mouth made me physically relax.

"I could make you feel so good, baby." He whispers into my ear before kissing it.

I opened my mouth to speak, but only let out a gasp as his hand slipped into my tight boxers, grazing his hand against my hardness. "Fuck."

"Such a beautiful noise." Anthony comments, moving his hand down me. "I will make you scream, baby, let me, please."

I open my mouth, unsure what to even say. My nerves began to rebuild. Won't it hurt? What if I can never sit again? What if I can't poop again?! What if I'm bad at bottoming?

I've never done anything sexual with someone where I was more submissive than them. I've only ever been with girls, never a guy would like to dominate me.

Even if I have had sex before, it hasn't been anytime recently.

"I'm nervous." I blurt out, stopping his movement and kissing. He lifts his head from my neck, his gorgeous eyes meeting mine in the darkness. The only light we had was streaming from underneath the door from the hallway and the moon peaking through my curtains.

His lips pressed against my forehead. "I won't hurt you, Will, okay?" I nod, even though he could barely see it. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

He gave my lips a soft kiss before he moved to between my legs, sitting up on his knees. Hooking his fingers on the waistline of my boxers, he carefully pulled them down my legs, practically teasing me as he did so.

"Anthony." I whined, "hurry up."

He chuckles at my impatience, patting the inside of my thigh. "Turn around, baby."

My eyes widened slightly, my hands shaking as I turned onto my stomach, holding myself up on my hands and knees. Anthony's large hands rub my shoulders, calming me in some way.

One hand remained on my back as the other pulled me closer to him. 

His fingers press against my lips, running across them, "suck." Anthony plumged his fingers into my mouth.

I licked and sucked on his warm fingers, knowing they had to be wet and lubricated. After a few moments of his fingers in my mouth, Anthony started to move them towards my throat, pumping them in and out of my mouth.

I nearly gagged a few times, but enjoyed the feeling of the warmth in my mouth.

"Ready, baby? It's going to hurt a bit." Anthony tells me as his wet fingers pressed against my entrance. I felt nervous all over again, my palms beginning to sweat as my hands shook. "It'll feel good after a minute, Will."