Chapter 12, the battle of truth

The next day in mewni, daria sits on the throne like the queen. Eclipsa&moon are in the dungdeon. "Good work daria!" Said daria's mother. They were planing these years after years. They the one who sent star in this past so they can started their plan. Star went in to the portal with a big bravery. They went to the butterfly castle. But daria already make a trap for them. Daria set a magic trap but star,marco&diana can passed all trap. Suddently daria appeared. "Star butterfly, what a supprise!" Said daria with an evil smile. "Let go of my familly daria!" Star said.Star showed her wand and and place it in front of daria. There were a magic battle between both of them. Star used narwhal blast but it didnt hit daria. Star used good magic and daria used bad magic. The fight cannot end easilly because their power are equally the same. The dark can't win so is the light. But daria's mom push star. Star fell in to the ground. Daria did the destroying spell (the one who moon did it when she fight toffee). But suddently marco used his sword. The spell didnt hit star at all but it hit the throne room. Star lost. She can't fight."ughh" said daria. No one lose and no one win.