Chapter 10: Baby

I started waking up. The sounds and the smell making me feel sick again. once things became more clear I heard someone singing.

"Yeah he's fuckin' crazy but he's still my baby

My baby's misunderstood

How could something so bad look so damn good

Yeah he's still my baby

Yeah he's fuckin' crazy but he's still my baby

Doin' stupid shit

And he drinks too much

But he looks good in leather so I don't give a fuck" someone sang quietly.

I sat up to see who it was but when I sat up I saw Camryn was the one singing. I wanted to pretend I wasn't amazed that she could sing.

"Camryn who the fuck you singing about?" I smirked.

" shut up dal I never asked for your opinion." she sneered.

"wow... you on your period or something?" I let out a laugh.

"smart ass." she retorted.

***** 3 months later*****

Camryn's POV

Its been about 3 months since the incident with Johnny. Pony has been moping around a lot recently because he misses Johnny, Darry has been acting like he lost his son, soda is pretending he is okay but I can see right through it, Steve hasn't been by since we lost Johnny, Dal has been in the cooler more I think he might end up dead soon and I cant lose him.

Johnny's POV

I havnt been outside in 3 months. I might actually fight my way out of here. But a a month ago I got a roommate her name is Madi she is 15years old. she has beautiful blond hair, grayish blue eyes, and she was about 5'3. I really like her she is goofy and loud like really loud.

I miss my friends... Dal, cam, pony, soda, Steve, Darry, and two haven't come bye to see me. I feel lost without them.

"Hey Johnny?" Madi asked dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah Mads?" I asked sitting up and looking at her with my dark brown eyes meeting her grey ones.

"Do you think your friends would like me if I came with you when you get out of the hospital?" She asked keeping eye contact with me.

"God I sure hope so." I smiled breaking eye contact.

Soon the doctor came in to let me go telling me to take things easy. And if I had it my way I would but my luck bob and his goons might jump me again.

I quickly backed all my clothes into a bag and helped Madi get her things because she was getting let go too. She was only in here because she had to get her appendix removed because it burst. And apparently if that happens bad things could happen to her.

Once we left the hospital we walked down the soc infested streets toward the greaser side of town. I couldn't stop looking over my shoulder as people kept yelling "greaser" as me and Madi passed them. It made me feel insecure and nauseous.

I know I should be used to being called things because of my parents but it's just different hearing it from everybody.

We walked across the section of the train tracks that want to make me just start bawling... the section where Mr. and Mrs. Curtis died. I will never forget when Camryn came home crying and had to tell everyone her parents died. Cam blames herself when she wasn't at fault.

As me and Madi kept walking I saw a familiar figure walking about 20 feet ahead of us. He was in a leather jacket and blue jeans. He seemed to be walking away from a place I never want him to be.

"D-Dal! Is that y-you?" I stuttered as loud as I could muster my voice to go. He slowly turned around and looked shocked at what he was seeing. As if he didn't know I was alive...

"Johnny man is that you?" Dal asked starting to smile a little.

"Y-yeah man." I laughed quietly. Completely forgetting I was with Madi and he was looking her up and down. "Dal this is my friend Madi... I met her while I was in the hospital."

"Well how do ya do doll?" Dal asked coming closer to her. But I stepped in the way and gave him a pleading look because I knew he liked Camryn.

"What's his name johnny?" Madi whispered into my ear tickling my neck as she was really close.

"Madi this is Dallas Winston... he is one of my best buddies." I smiled. She suddenly gasped while looking at dally.

"Dallas did you by chance know a Maxwell Winston?" She asked still looking shocked.

"Yeah she's my mother why?" Dal asked puzzled for a minute.

"My full name is Maddison Bexly... and Maxwell Winston is my mother." Madi smiled. Ok so I apparently like my buddies little sister well that's just wonderful.

𝔸/𝕟
𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞 𝕚𝕥𝕤 @𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖_𝕓𝕚𝕥_𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕨𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕪𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕✨💛
𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖-𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕨𝕤