Chapter 3

I saw a beautiful mansion , it was huge the type of mansions you would see in movies .

            *he grabbed me by my neck *
  I was basically dragged in

Marquis : is she going to stay in basement with the rest of them crack whores ?

Izzy: does she look like a crack whore to you?

Marquis : bitch why you always gotta make shit difficult? It's a yes or no !

Izzy: if your dumb ass used common sense maybe you would know !

They continued arguing I went into another deep thought...
"What if nobody comes looking for me , I asked myself " "What If they sell me to somebody else ?"

         I zoned back into reality

Izzy: Quis go put her in my room , she's gonna stay in there until I get a lock on the  door  in the guest room

Marquis : Come on lil mama maybe you'll meet the other bitches tomorrow

"Other bitches "? Kept repeating in my head .

He pushed me into Izzy room , It was huge it was bigger then my living room and dinning room . I mean that's expected I am in a mansion!

I didn't know what to do or say I didn't wanna sit down but I didn't want to stand one of legs was busted up from Izzy tackling me . I sat down on the bed !

     Two hours later.....

I felt someone touching my body I started slowly waking up , It was Izzy he was taking my clothes off .

GET OFF OF ME ! I shouted .

Izzy : you dirty bitch you not sleeping in my bed in these dirty ass clothes and you smell like  underarms !

*He pulled me in close*
He slightly grabbed my breast .

HEY! Don't do that .

Izzy : Shut the fuck up

He started taking my bra off so I moved back .
"You said I couldn't  wear clothes in ur bed not that I had to be naked !"

Izzy: You smell like underarms you need a shower .

Can take my own clothes off I'm not slow

He sucked his teeth .

I went into the bathroom he gave me a towel and a big shirt , I started  to run the water . I got in I let the water run down my body am slowly released all the thoughts that were running through my mind .

I felt someone
I turned around and it was Izzy coming in .

I quickly covered myself  , i i i  was just about to get out .

Izzy: naw I don't think you washed yourself good enough.

He grabbed me by my waist and started washing me up . He knew how to wash a girl up .

Izzy: turn around he said aggressively

Well I can wash my own butt ...

Izzy: Now

I turned around .

He went down and washed me up .

Izzy: Rinse off

I stood underneath the water

Izzy : now come and wash me up

ummm I'm okay

He took my hand and put it on his chest and guided my hands down every part of his body .

10 minutes later...

I'm looking in the mirror at myself in my towel and all the thoughts came rushing back I begin to cry .

Izzy came behind me and turned me around , he started kissing me he picked me up and sat me on the risk .

I told him stop !

Izzy: relax I know you a virgin

He went back to kissing me he ran his fingers down my body , I moaned slightly. He whispered in my ear.. you like that ? I bit my lip . He started sucking my nipples
I let out a load mean "ugh"
then he went down and opened my legs , he kissed the inside of my thighs and then... I pushed him off ! 

WHAT AM I THINKING YOU KIDNAPPED ME ! Get THE FUCK AWAY !
He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the mirror
He went back down there and begin to eat , my legs started shaking and my moans got louder and louder .. then someone walked in..

HEY YALL ! Sorry I been so absent I literally forgot I had a this account

LIKE AND COMMENT
excuses typos
Y'all want more??