Kidnapped

Here I am in front of two men I don't know . I just can't believe how I ended up with such a cold hearted mother I'm so different from her .

I look up and I see Izzy whispering into Marquis ear I can't tell it's nothing good . They both look up at me ...

Izzy: "Get your ass up your coming with us "

I was in shock . I didn't know what to say or do
I just stared in his eyes .

He yelled "GET THE FUCK UP BITCH AND GET OVER HERE "

  I jumped , I immediately got up and went over to him he started undressing me with his eyes , he started touching on my body so I pushed his arms . He slapped me . I started tearing up as he continued , he looked over at his friend
Marquis and said

"She definitely doesn't have her  mother body , we can use her ."

Marquis said " good because her mother body is worse than a 50 year olds man , YUCK.

They both started laughing

My mother started to speak .
"I told you ! You can use her for money she's still a virgin and you know better than anyone that she worth alot . You can have her if my Dept is cleared ."

Izzy nodded his head .

I kicked him in the dick and ran , ran as fast as I can he heard them behind  me .
I kept running and running until I heard a gun go off .

I stopped . Izzy tackled me and started hitting me and yelling .

"Bitch you going to obey me if you like me or not !"

He put the gun to my head and finished saying...

"You belong to me now and the next time you run away from me I will kill you "

Marquis told him to "Come in before somebody sees "
He grabbed me by the neck and threw me in the trunk .

Some many thoughts were going through my head . They were interrupted when I heard them arguing ,

Izzy: "PULL OFF WHORE"

Marquis : "No pussy I'm looking for a song wait"

we finally pulled off..

*40 Minutes Later*

*SPLASH *

"GET THE FUCK UP! BITCH WAKE UP !"

He threw a big bucket of water on me . I must've fell asleep, how can anyone go to sleep during this type of time .

He put a bag over my head and we walked into a house , he took the bag off and then I saw......

TO BE CONTINUED !💞💞
Voteee💞 Sorry for the typos
And thank you everyone for voting on my other stories 💕
P.s it gets very juciy stay tuned 💞