The argument ( part 1 )

King trollex : Yeah.. Of course you were worried about me *He said sarcastically*

Cora : Um.. Yeah.. I was.. *She said backing up with a confused look on her face*

King trollex : OH.. Don't Play that act with me Cora..

Cora : Exactly what "Act" Are you talking bout..

King trollex : Listen Cora... You KNOW what you're doing

Cora : King trollex... Listen... HElp me out here.. I have NO idea what you're Talking bout..

King trollex : OH Really... COra I know you're using me..

Cora : King trollex... What are you talking about.. I WOULD Never Do That... And you know that..

King trollex : REALLY?? Notice how you could've stayed with your cousin.. But you chose me.. aND I heardly KNEW YOU..

Cora: Listen I-

King trollex: NO Cora YOU LISTEN...... Do you really like me.... Or are you using me to become Queen??

Cora: I- *Tears started to stream down her face*

King trollex : What was that???

Cora : I'm sorry I didn't mean it I-

King trollex: I think it's time for you to leave..

Cora : W-Wait What??? What do you mean..

King trollex : What I mean is.. PACK your STUFF AND LEAVE...

Cora: Okay... I see how it is.. I don't know how I even liked you in the first place..

King trollex: Well me niether..