Chapter 1

【Hello Everyone! My name is Kat and this is one of my first Fanfics so I'm sorry if it's bad. Please tell me what to fix about any of my writing so i can improve. This will be a fluff between my 2 boii's Kou and Mitsuba from toilet bound hanako-kun.Hehe i might put a little lemon but mostly fluff! Enjoy!】

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On a cold winter day with the snow falling peacefully, laying out a blanket of fresh white snow. Mitsuba was sitting on a bench alone taking pictures of the glittering snow falling. As he was focused on trying to take a picture Kou quietly snuck up behind him, with his hands on Mitsuba's shoulders grabbing them gently Kou shouted, "Boo!"

Mitsuba let out a scream and yelled, "Hey, what the hell was that for?!?" Kou grinned and let out a laugh "You get scared too easily." Mitsuba made a pouty face and yelled, "Well I was trying to take a picture you idiot!" Kou tried to grab the camera from Mitsuba "Oh let me see! I bet you're trying to hide some lewd pictures on here!"

"No, I'm not you creep!" Mitsuba said, grabbing his precious camera back from Kou.

"Anyway class is about to start soon" said Mitsuba as he started to walk closer to the school building.

Mitsuba and Kou were already in the classroom with Kou talking to Nene and Hanako-Kun. Mitsuba was sleeping peacefully at his desk undisturbed until the bell rang for school to start.

 All the students stood up when the teacher walked in and bowed and all said, "Good morning Sensei." 

It was about the middle of class by now most of the class was either bored or falling asleep. 

Mitsuba was one of the students falling asleep by now, until the girl in between him and Kou passed him a note (the note was from Kou but too far to pass to Mitsuba so Kou asked the girl to do it). The tiny slip of paper said "You're adorable when you're asleep (:" 

Mitsuba read the note and gave Kou an annoyed look. Mitsuba took his pencil and wrote back "shut up annoying traffic light earring boy!" 

The note was passed back to Kou, when Kou read the note he let out a loud laugh. As he was laughing the whole class looked back at him with confused looks on their faces. 

The teacher then walked over to Kou's desk and asked, "what's so funny back there?" Kou hid the note with both his arms and answered the teacher, "sorry Sensei it was nothing" the teacher looked at him with stern eyes and walked away.

After a few more classes it was lunchtime now, Mitsuba was sitting outside flipping through his Camera eating his lunch. Kou was walking around outside when he saw Mitsuba on the same bench from earlier. 

Kou waved at Mituba and ran up towards him then sat next to him on the bench. 

Mitsuba looked at Kou "What are you doing here?" Kou then said "I was eating lunch with Nene & Hanako-Kun. They started flirting, and it got annoying, so I wanted to see what you were up to." Mitsuba let out a laugh and said, "oh you're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend!"

 Kou then let out a sigh, "whatever, Oh I have extra food I cooked if you want to try!" Kou picked up an onigiri ball with his chopsticks and put it up to Mitsuba's mouth "please try it. I spent a lot of time cooking this." 

Mitsuba made an annoyed look at Kou and said, "Whatever, I'll try it." Mitsuba ate the rice ball off the chopsticks and swallowed the rice ball, "wow this is amazing I thought you would suck at cooking" Mitsuba exclaimed. "Haha see I told you that you'd like it" Kou laughed. The two sat on the bench eating lunch together.