Last Chapter </3

Chapter 6

Mitsuba's Pov

"Are you sure that Kou will like the ring Akane.." I asked the girl with purple hair.

"Yeah, It's the perfect gift for him!" Akane smiled

I hope Kou is not mad at me for earlier but when he sees his birthday gift I bet he will forget about it. He always wants to do 'couple things' so these couple rings will be the perfect gift!

I think to myself, I then see Kou walk past me I wave to him but he just looks away.

He can't be that mad at me right...

Kou even walks another way home then me what happens if he doesn't like me anymore.

He isn't responding to my text either If he won't talk to me then I guess I won't talk to him.

------

Kou and Mitsuba don't talk to each other for the next three days and keep ignoring each other.

Everybody was sitting in class when the teacher announced something about group projects.

"Okay students, we are going to do group projects. I will be picking the groups because these last few days all of you have been talking too much."

Everyone in the class groaned

"Ok calm down it's not that big of a deal! The first group will be Mitsuba and Kou-"

"Wait do I have to be with Mitsuba?!?" Kou yelled

"It's only for a little while..."

The teacher finished calling out all the groups, Mitsuba and Kou sat together trying to not look at each other because it was too awkward.

"How's your girlfriend Mitsuba," Kou said in a depressing voice.

"Wait what the hell are you talking about Kou?"

"That girl with purple hair Akane, I saw you and her holding hands...."

"Me and her aren't dating, what made you think that."

"What are you then?! If you don't like me anymore just tell me..."

"Kou, I would never leave you. Don't you know that!"

Mitsuba then took Kou's hand and slipped the ring he had Akane make on Kou's finger.

"If I didn't love you would I give you this, and get one for myself?" Mitsuba said, putting his hand up revealing the ring on his finger.

"I'm so sorry for thinking that, I'm the selfish one," Kou said starting to tear up

"It's ok stop now stop crying like a baby." Mitsuba laughed and hugged Kou.

"Let's walk home together today then Kou."

"Alright sounds like a deal!"

Walking home together

--------------

"These rings are so cute, that Akane girl sure has some talent," Kou Said looking at the ring

"You know what's cuter than a mere ring!"

"That cat!" Kou squealed

"Look how cute it is!"

"Yeah, that's what I was talking about, totally >:( ."

The cat started to walk to Kou.

"Look It's coming towards me!"

Kou started petting the cat, the cat then scratched him and ran off into the woods.

"Hey! What was for!"

"You really give some rude cat more attention than your boyfriend smh," Mitsuba said pissed off

Kou then grabbed Mitsuba by his shoulder and the two kissed.

"Was that the kind of attention you were looking for then?"

"Not exactly..."

"I'll give you attention whenever you want then, how does that sound?"

Mitsuba blushed and didn't say anything

"I guess this is the last kiss I'll give you before I have to go home."

Kou gave Mitsuba one last kiss before he went inside his house and waved goodbye.

~The End~

A/N

Thank you all so much for reading this story I'm so sorry I didn't update that much. I promise in my next story's I will update more >o<!

If you guys want me to make a story about another of your fav characters or ships just request!

~Kat-san