Aimes Pov.
I ran. I was pissed at this whole Goodwill thing. I was pissed for turning us into team USA. I was pissed for them taking my dad away from me, and Adam constantly being distracted by the scouts. So I ran away, I didn’t know what I was running from, but I ran until I crashed into somebody. I looked up to see.

“Oh, hey Guy. Sorry for running into ya” I sighed.

“No problem Aime. You alright?” He asked, helping me up.

“Meh, no harm done. Besides I’m used to falling down aren't I?” I smirked, trying to hide my pained expression.

“No I mean like, inside. You look upset” he turned his head with concern.

I huffed and just shrugged. Suddenly I had hands on my face and my head.

“Aimes I saw you fall are you alright!”

It was Charlie.

“Jeez lay off Charlie!” I swatted his hands away “Wow he's become more protective then you Guy” I chuckled.

“Yeah” Guy chuckled.

“Seriously though are you okay?” he asked seriously

“I’m fine Charlie” I gave him the best smile I could.

“No you’re not. Something’s bugging you inside Aimes I can tell” Guy sighed.

“Guys I mean it. I’m okay” I smiled starting to walk away.

“No you don’t” Guy and Charlie said before pulling me back to them.

They started to drag me around the building until we reached the dorms.

“Guys what are you doing!” I exclaimed

They sat me down on my bunk and stood there with their arms crossed.

“Spill Bombay” Guy stated.

“Alright you guys are crazy” I scoffed.

I started to stand up but they pushed me back down.

“No! Amethyst I can tell something has been bothering you ever since we got here! Alright! I also saw you with Coach after the Italy game. So enough lying. Please, tell us the truth” Charlie pleaded.

I sighed. I plopped back down on the bed. I didn’t want to tell them, but I didn’t have a choice. I mean Charlie is my brother and Guy is my best friend.

“I just miss him” I started “It’s like when he went away for the minor league, I was so proud of him! But I watched him play on tv, wishing he was playing with me on the pond. I see him now, maybe, once or twice a day before he has to run off to another press conference or has to go to his big mansion and rest. I mean I know he has to work and everything but. The least he could do is take, maybe 20 minutes to go get a burger with me, and he won’t even make time for that” I didn’t realize I’d started crying until I stopped ranting.

“I’m sorry Sis” Charlie sat beside me on the bed rubbing my back. 

Guy sat beside him and laid a head on my shoulder.

“We’re here for you Aimes” Guy assured “We got ya”

I gave them a weak smile, but my eyes wouldn’t stop watering. Something was missing, and it wasn’t even dad. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Everybody wearing clothes?” Adam asked from the other side of the door.

“Ya come on in Adam” Charlie chuckled.

Adam opened the door and walked in, his look instantly falling when he saw me. 

“Amethyst” Adam rushed to my side “baby what’s wrong? Was it Coach?” He held my face in his hands, whipping away stray tears with the pad of his thumb.

I nodded my head weakly. God I hated this. I hated being weak.

“I saw what happened with you and your dad. Everythings gonna be fine Amethyst. I promise” Adam smiled. He then kissed me on the forehead.

There’s the missing thing.

“Jeez, did everyone see that?” I lightly smirked.

“Think so cake eater” Jesse snickered from the door.

I shot my head up, the entire team was standing there. I quickly whipped away the leftover tears in my eyes, making all the guys chuckle.

“Hey no sweat man. We’re all here for ya” Jesse smiled.

“Yeah?” I smiled

“You bet Ice Queen!” Dwayne exclaimed, making us all laugh.

I’ve said it before, these guys really are the best family I could ever ask for.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thank you guys so much for 100 reads!!!! I am so happy you guys like this book, like so so so happy. Thank you guys so much<3