You still wish life was always like this?

Aimes Pov.
It felt like my heart stopped. I collapsed to my knees as the team crowded around me. It felt like the world went out of focus. Once my life came back into focus, we were throwing our gloves and helmets in the air. Colliding and falling to the ground while hugging each other. It was magic. I found my dad and quickly skated up to him. He picked me up.

“You did it Munchkin!” he cheered

“All for you dad” I smiled

Charlie skated up to me.

“Since when have you been practicing that!” he screamed

“All year!” I yelled laughing. I could not feel more increadbale. 

Adam was talking with Charlie when I found him. He seemed way too happy so I left him to be, Julie then skated up to me.

“Girl you did it!” She squealed

“Well I wouldn’t have been able to if you didn’t save that oaf's shot” I smiled.

“You’re still the only one” She smirked

“And I plan to keep it that way” I smirked back pulling her into a hug. 

We  shook hands with the Icelanders, Gunnar (the oaf) stopped Charlie and I.

“Good work Captain Duck and Ice Queen” he smiled at us

“Thanks Gunnar” we chorused.

I finally found Adam again. He was carrying the American flag out for us. He skated over to us. He spun around me and pulled me into a passionate wonderful kiss. It couldn’t last too long, but it was just perfect. He looked between Charlie and I.

“Twins” he held up the flag for us to take.

Charlie pulled Adam into a bro hug before Adam pulled Charlie onto his back and the three of us skated around the rink holding the American flag up high. I laughed because Charlie had to be carried since he was in runners. The team followed after us as we skated around. It felt absolutely amazing. We’d won the freaking Goodwill Games! Against the best in the world! I was wordless for nearly the entire plane ride home. Almost all of us were.
__

Two days after we got home I got a call from Charlie saying he had a surprise for me. It was nearly 11:00 pm so I had no clue what he was doing. But dad said he’d drive us wherever. We picked up Charlie, Guy, Adam and Ken on the way. 

“Oh wait wait wait!” Charlie exclaimed.

“What?” I laughed. Adam then put a blindfold around my eyes “Adam what are you doing?”

“You’ll see baby” I knew he was smirking.

I asked so many questions but the guys still wouldn’t answer me.

When we finally got to wherever we were going, I got on Adams back as they walked me… somewhere. Eventually I was put down and only had to walk a little further.

“Guys for the last time what’s going on!” I yelled laughing.

“Okay. Three, two...” Charlie said and Adam took off the blindfold. 

It was a beautifully decorated campsite, with the whole team there. 

“We all wanted to surprise you” Adam smiled “I remembered you telling me how much you missed camping with your brother”

I was almost crying. I pulled Adam into a hug,

“Thank you. Thank you guys so much!” 

“Are you crying?” Dean smirked.