Better run

Aimes Pov.
Luckily we had a break week so my resting week was mostly just doing school work. Ugh! Have I mentioned I hate school? Yeah? Well I really really hate school. My very overprotective family, as in Charlie, Guy, Adam, Connie and Fulton all made me stay in bed for a few days, but I was now back in class. We sat in class and I was shaken awake by Mrs. MacKay.

“Amethyst” her voice was soft and kind “Is your head okay?” she was actually concerned. 

I had fallen asleep on Adam’s shoulder.

“Huh? Oh yeah. It’s feeling a lot better” I sleepily smiled.

“Well I’m very glad. We’ll have our Royal duo back. Mr. Banks please attempt to keep her awake” Mrs. MacKay smiled

“But she’s so cute when she’s asleep” he fake whined, making the guys sleepily chuckle

“Be that as true as it is, please try to stay awake, all of you” she looked around, all the boys tried to snap out of it, making Mrs. MacKay chuckle, before she continued her lesson.
__

The rest of the week was like that. Until one day we all got back from lunch and found notes on our doors saying practice was cancelled.

“Sweet freedom” Averman sighed

“So what are we gonna do?” I asked

“Sleep!” almost everyone exclaimed, making me chuckle

Adam, and I went inside the room. Charlie said he wanted some snacks so he went to grab some. I plopped down on the bed.

“Wow it feels good to do that without my head ringing” I sighed.

Adam then plopped down beside me.

“It just feels good to do that at all” Adam sighed.

I chuckled and rolled over as Adam wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You look beautiful my Queen” he smiled

“Adam I’m in sweats and I have bags under my eyes” I chuckled

“And you’re still the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen” he smiled.

I smiled back before trapping his lips in a passion filled kiss. 

I rolled so I was on top of Adam, lifting my hands to his hair, playing with it as Adams hands held onto my waist. Our lips moved in sync as Adam licked my bottom lip. I smirked into the kiss and denied, luckily for us because guess who burst through the door. 

“What the hell are you doing to my sister!”

Uh oh. Charlie.

“Charlie I-I-I” 

“Better run” Charlie finished for him. 

Adam quickly got up before chasing Adam around the room and down the halls. The rest of the Ducks all left their rooms, laughing as Charlie chased Adam through the halls showing cheezies at him. After that we all had a great time, playing cards and watching some movies they had there. We were relieved to have a break, but also excited to get back out onto the ice. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*