《PART 15》

Y/N P.O.V:
"Hi Y/N!"
"Hey Chaeyeon"
"You look tired"
"I wanted to sleep more this morning but someone forced me to wake up"
"I understand you" she laughed.
Then, we started by stretching and began the practice after.

Break Time:
Chaeyeon went to the toilet but i stayed. Hyunjin was still dancing and i somehow got myself looking at him intensely. Seeing him dancing was soooo satisfying...
"Hi, what are you looking at?" one of the dancers asked and sat beside me.
"I just zoned out, sorry!"
"So um... We never talked before. I'm Jaemin, Lee Jaemin" he stretched out his hand to me.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N" i smiled and took his hand.

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
I saw Y/N talking to one of the dancers and i won't lie, it kind of pissed me off a bit. She was smiling at him and he did the same.
*Calm down Hyunjin, they are just friends. BUT WAIT! Y/N AND I ARE ALSO JUST FRIENDS!!*
I looked away to not see them.

Y/N P.O.V:
"I don't want to be rude but why are you talking to me? I mean, no one here ever really talked to me apart from Chaeyeon" i asked Jaemin.
"Right, but that's exactly why i'm talking to you" he scratched the back of his head nervously and continued "Actually, i'd like to know if Chaeyeon has a boyfriend. I didn't know who i should ask"
"Oooooooooh, you are so cute" i chuckled.

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
I stopped dancing. I wanted to hear their conversation a bit so i acted like i was looking for my phone and i heard:
"Oooooooooh, you are so cute"
*WHAT? She finds him cute? I'm much more cuter than this guy! Aishhh, she has no taste*
Then i walked out. I didn't want to see nor hear them more.

Y/N P.O.V:
I saw Hyunjin looking for something but i ignored after.
"No, she's single. You can have your chance"
"I'm happy to hear that, thank you Y/N"
"Not at all"
And he walked away to join the other dancers. I was still smiling thinking of how he asked me that question. If only Hyunjin was also curious about me.

Chaeyeon came back after a while. She was there for so long, okey but i didn't want to know what she did in the toilet for that long either.
We started talking and Jaemin approached us.
"Hello Chaeyeon and Y/N" he still said my name even if we already talked earlier.
"Hi!" i smiled at him.
"H-hi Jaemin" she replied.
"Oh you know his name?" i asked her, surprised.
"Uh what? I k-know his name? Uh... Yes, i-i know his name" she was stuttering.
*I think these two share the same feelings for each other... Unlike me and that dramatic boy duh!* i imaginary rolled my eyes.
"So Chaeyeon, would you like to go out with me after the practice?"
"Y-yes of course, i'd like to" she smiled brightly.
"See you then!" and he walked back to the others.

Chaeyeon was blushing hard and i looked at her.
"Oh you are blushiiiiiing"
"Yah! Don't look at me like that!"
"Sorry sorry" i giggled but she said something.
"And what about you and Hyunjin?"
"What? How do you-"
"Just the way you always look at him. I'm sure everyone knows it" she was now the one giggling at me.
"Is it that obvious?"
She nodded yes.
"But seems like he's blind to not see it and so are you"
"What do you mean?" i was confused.
"He looks at you exactly the same way you always look at him. So i'm sure he feels the same for you"
"No way! Why would he? Haha. You are funny" i laughed a bit.
"I'm not joking Y/N"
I stopped laughing and thought of it.
*What if he really feels the same?*

-------------------------------------------------------