(10) The Post-It Note Girl

I opened my eyes and I saw light. It was light shining down upon the heavens. Ha no, it was just shining through the windows but it meant that I can finally go home. God, I sound like I've been stuck in prison.

I looked at James who was of course, still sleeping. I got a white fluffy pillow and decided I should throw it. I mean which one will hurt more? The solid pillow or the fluffy one? I debated 5 minutes on what I should throw and decided to use the fluffy one. I mean, you gotta admit, it has a lot of fluff.

I pretended like I was Clove from the Hunger Games ready to throw a knife at Katniss.

One.

Two.

Three.

Throw!

I threw the pillow at him, and it perfectly landed on his body. Yes! Then the pillow slowly fell. And still, not a single movement from James. I sighed to myself.

No wonder he's on the football team.

I decided to get up, and scream. I know its random, but it works. I just wanted to go home as soon as possible and he's my ride. So I began to use my beautiful voice.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed.

James slowly began to open his eyes, and gave me the most stupidest look.

"What the heck?" he groaned squinting at the bright light.

"I need a ride home, and since you were my ride I had to wake you up." I simply replied.

"Your stupid." was all he began to say, and began to bury his head into the pillow. Great. Just Great.

"But I wanna go home!" I whined.

No answer.

I sighed deeply, and thought I should nudge him 'till he wakes up. I rose up from the couch and slowly walked towards him, like a monster saying, "Waaaaaake uuu---" Then all of a sudden, like a good careful person I am, I tripped on the fluffy pillow. I fell on his back, and let out a shriek that sounds like a mouse got hit by a bat.

Seriously what is up with me and falling.

"Ow! Shit!" James hissed. I got off from his back, before he would tackle and probably murder me, but I was too late.

"Alexis Shields!" he yelled my name and got off the couch.

"Um-Bye!" I waved and dashed quickly to the door. He grabbed my waist and threw me against the wall, but it didn't hurt.

"Don't. Ever. Wake. Me. Up." James yelled. Man, he is NOT a morning person.

"Well, I wanted to go home." I shrugged.

"Fine! But later today your helping me with my project." He said. Oh yeah, I forgot we might take pictures for "The Post-It Note" thing. I sighed.

"Fine." I said.

"Anyways I'm gonna eat some cereal," he told me as he headed towards the kitchen. "want some?"

"James, I didn't even eat yet. Of course I want some."

"Someone being snappy today." he chuckled.

"Whatever." I said as I joined him in the table. He poured milk over the two bowls and gave one to me.

"Captain Crunch or Frosted Flakes?" James asked

"Hmm.. Frosted Flakes." I answered.

"Glad we have the same cereal taste."

He said before pouring it over my bowl and then his. We ate our cereal as we talked about school and just random stuff.

--

"Sorry about what I did this morning, not really a morning person. " James said, as we headed outside, letting a smirk appear on his face. We were going to go over school and take some pictures for his project.

"Stop smirking."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, it wasn't funny." I pouted.

"Yeah, it was."

"Your annoying."

"I know." James said. I let off a scoff, I can't believe this guy.