"Wow. Who knew Draco Malfoy could plan something so romantic." Harry realized what he said. Romantic. They weren't dating. Harry didn't even know if Draco liked him like that.

"Actually, bromantic." Draco said with a classic f-boy look (you know the look).

"Charming." Harry laughed as he sat down next to Draco. "Seriously Dray this is all so amazing."

"It was nothing. Champagne?" Draco handed him a glass which Harry gratefully accepted.

They were on bottle 1 now, drinking and eating steadily. "Look at what I found on the Quidditch field! I think it's some kind of music device. Do you know what it is?"

Harry beamed. "That's an audio cassette player! I've always wanted to own one. And as a matter of fact," Harry grabbed something from his pocket, "I found these in one of the abandoned classrooms. These are what play the music!" They both got very excited as Harry loaded the cassette and found out that the first cassette was very upbeat. Harry and Draco listened to it on repeat as they told silly stories, drinking much more heavily now.

It was now reaching midnight, and the boys were on bottle 5. The food was barely touched after the first bottle. Both boys were now slightly slurring their words, trying to convince the other they weren't drunk.

"No I'm not." Draco said in a drunken giggle. Harry was draped across his stomach as they lay, watching the stars.

"Yez you are." Harry said, poking Draco in the side. Draco immediately irrupted into laughter. That was his ticklish spot. "Is someone ticklish?" Harry said, taunting to strike again.

"Who? Me? Noooo." Draco tried to sit up to scoot away but was met by Harry's bony fingers jabbing at his side. All of a sudden Draco was cackling, a real laugh, which only fueled Harry to tickle the boy more. When both the boys were tickled out, they fell on one another again. It felt so good to be right next to each other. Skin to skin. Hand to hand. It felt so right...

"Hey Harry?" Draco's said, sitting up onto his forearm to look at Harry.

"Yeah Dray?" Harry said doing the same.

"Truth or Dare."

"Truth." Harry grinned a drunken smile.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"

"Yeah," Harry waved his finger in a drunken circle before it landing on Draco's chest, "you."

"Really?" Draco laughed, feeling his love for Harry rise more and more and sparks continued to fly. "Well what would you say if I did this?" Draco scooted closer. Harry and Draco were now face to face, foreheads almost touching. They could feel each other's heat from their staggered breathing. Suddenly both the boys couldn't break their gazes from one another's lips. A few moments later, Draco couldn't resist. He leaned in and kissed Harry. Harry realized what was going on and kissed back, cupping Draco's cheek. Lips on lips, heat rose. This kiss was different for both of them. They were more passionate. More in love. The kiss seemed to sober them up because before long, the drunken kiss was over.

"What the fuck!" Harry pulled back.

"Oh my God what just happened." Draco realized what they did.

"Did we just kiss?"

"Oh my God we did." Draco stood up quickly, pacing around the half-eaten picnic.

"Why did we kiss?!" Harry seemed enraged, but deep down he just didn't know if it was real. "Did I really just kiss my crush??"

"We are drunk. That's all. We didn't intentionally do this."

"Right. Right. Okay. And tomorrow this will all be forgotten right?" Harry said in a slight panic. He didn't know if he wanted to remember this..but he didn't know if he wanted to forget either.

"Right. We won't remember this. It was just a drunken mistake."

That word impaled Harry. Mistake. Was kissing Draco really that much of a mistake? "Right. Yeah. Okay. I think I'm gonna head back to the castle." Harry threw on his invisibility cloak and stumbled to the castle, careful not to make much noise. He stumbled all the way back to the Gryffindor common room.

That left Draco. Draco sat on the blanket for a few more moments, thinking intensely about what just happened. "I kissed Harry fucking Potter. I kissed my crush. And I called it a 'drunken mistake'. Of course I didn't mean that but I can't tell Harry that. Harry doesn't like me like that." But then he remembered what Harry said. He said he liked Draco. Could that have been a drunken mistake too?

Draco said a quick clean up spell and stumbled back to the Slytherin common room. He was lucky no one caught him because he was surely very drunk. When he arrived, he threw everything in the basket into the corner of the common room. He went up to his room and laid in bed. All he could think about was the kiss. Draco loved that kiss. Did Harry?

When Harry returned to the common room, he was met by a very worried Hermione. "There you are! I was worried sick I- are you drunk?" She asked in a stern, motherly tone.

"Noooo." Harry managed to stumble even over that one simple word. Hermione sighed and took him to his room, guiding him so he wouldn't fall down the stairs. When she finally had finally gotten Harry safe and in bed, she left him. He was now completely alone with his thoughts. He really did kiss his crush. But his crush also really did say it was a "drunken mistake". Was that really all it was?

Both the boys laid in their beds for hours, wondering if they had fucked up with each other or not. They both knew they would find out the following morning but the only thing they both knew for sure was they were going to have massive hangovers.

——————————————————————————

A/N: thank you guys for reading this far!! I really hope you enjoyed because I loved writing this part. Leave me suggestions for what should happen in the next coming chapters and what you guys want to see!!

- P