Chapter 6

Three heroes stood in front of the one way window staring into the room where the antihero sat, hands and feet chained to the ground. He stared ahead, knowing that there were people staring back at him. But he didn't let that faze him, not in the slightest.

"One of us has to go in there," Canary sighed.

"You're right," Green Arrow nodded slowly. He then patted Bruce's back twice. "Well have fun Bruce."

"You're his father, he might listen to you," Canary agreed then left with Green Arrow.

Batman glared slightly at the glass before walking through the door and into the room. The antihero across from the Dark Knight didn't even look at him.  Batman sat down in the open chair, forcing the man across from him to look at him.

"Frank," Batman spoke. "What is it you're really after?"

Frank remained silent, staring at the man across from him. Batman stared back, knowing that his famous glare that usually broke people wouldn't work here. The two sat in silence for a long while, long enough that other heroes went to interrogation room to see if Batman was still there. Outside, Robin stood with Black Canary and one of the Green Lanterns, watching the father son duo.

"So, is he Bruce's son or clone?" Robin asked.

"Both it seems," Canary answered. "He was born of Thalia and Bruce's DNA and given traits that Bruce has to make a perfect warrior."

"How does the son of Thalia and grandson of the Demon's Head end up here?" Lantern asked.

"Very messily" Canary explained. "Frank was 8 when he discovered the truth of him being a clone and bred to take over and ran away, it was also when he changed his name from Alam to Frank. He lived with the Castle family until he was 15 when they were killed, and took up the mantle of Punisher."

"So, in short," Robin rubbed his head. "This is technically Bruce's son, but also his clone?"

"I think so," Canary shrugged, looking back at Batman and Frank.

"Frank, you were angry, I get it, but there are better ways than kill-"

"Than killing people?" Frank cut off Batman. "Please, you can't tell me you didn't want to kill the person that took your parents from you?"

A wave of shock flooded over everyone. Gasps were heard from the people watching the interrogation and Batman struggled slightly to keep his composer on the bombshell information that had just been dropped.

"Oh yeah," Frank smirked slightly. "I know who you are; Bruce Wayne, CEO of Wayne Industries, quite the lady's man. In secret, he's one of the most feared and famous heroes to ever exist. The Batman. Adopted a child and turned him into Robin to make sure he didn't turn out like you. Need I go on?"

Batman sighed deeply, "You've done your research."

"Course, but now I get to ask a question, what are you looking for? You ask me questions that you already know the answers too, but you're not going get whatever it is you want from me."

"I'm looking to see if you can still be helped," Batman responded before getting up and leaving the interrogation room.

Frank followed The Bat with his eyes, watching him walk out the door, the slam echoed throughout the room, "Sorry Dad," Frank muttered. "But I lost the ability to be helped  a long time ago."