Chapter 6

Y/N was waking out of the school when Rias and her gay clan stood in front of Y/N much to him getting annoyed.

"What do you want now blood head?" Issei got mad at this and yelled at Y/N who tuned him out.

"We wish to speak with you in the orc about something." Rias told Y/N who sigh wanting to just die right then and there.

"Ok let's get this over with." Rias smirked and lead them into the orc. After waking they walked in and Y/N saw Sirzechs and he wanted to kill him where he stood.

"Let's get to the point we know you know about the supernatural and that we are devils." Rias said and everyone let's there devil wings come out.

"Yes so what's your point?" Y/N asked and Rias smiled.

"I want you to join my peerage now." She told Y/N who started to chuckle.

"Hehehe me Serve you, funny joke red but I serve no one." Y/N said and Rias looked at her brother who nodded his head and stood up and match Y/N height.

"You don't have a choice boy." Sirzechs said and his eyes glowed a red and Y/N smirked.

"You better watch your mouth Lucifer before I brake you again like I did before." Y/N told him as they stood face to face and Sirzechs flared his aura making everyone but Y/N start to smirk.

"Cute." Y/N was then covered by his death lighting aura and Sirzechs face lost all its color as he looked down and saw the flash ring on Y/N middle finger. "Still wanna fight bitch?" Y/N vanished in a blur and so did Sirzechs as Y/N held him against the wall by the neck. "Here's what you're gonna do your gonna leave me the fuck alone or I am gonna kill all of your kind, oh and tell your sexy hun I said hi." Y/N voice scared everyone and Sirzechs was the most terrified.

"Y-yes lord death." Sirzechs told Y/N was ran out of the room at quick speeds.

"Brother w-what was that?" Rias asked as everyone got off the floor from the power Y/N was releasing.

"Rias, D-don't ever mess with him. He is death itself." Sirzechs told his sister who eyed widen when she finally put the lighting and death together and she paled.

Bammm that's a chap comment like share and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT