Chapter 3

Y/N was now in the human world with Scarlet, But much to Y/N not likening the human world he thought japan was beautiful, and calm. Y/N knows that devils live in the human world and that he would be ready for them if they tried anything.

"Y/N are you ok?" Scarlet asked her love who nodded his head.

"Yea I am fine. Just thinking about some things." Y/N told her and she nodded her head as they got to the house they walked in and saw it saw beautiful. "You go and unpack I will wait for you." Y/N told her as she giggled and ran off to the master bedroom. "Come our now!" Y/N commanded and out walked a man with brow hair and blue eyes.

"Hello lord death." The man told him and Y/N vanished in a blur and and picked the man up by the neck with crimson red eyes crushing his soul.

"What do you want?" Y/N question the man who chuckled.

"Just to see if you where doing ok nothing more." The man told Y/N who growled at him.

"You come to my house and think you can do what you want!" Y/N was coved by crimson red lightning and the man was coved by orange lightning. "Leave And never come back Barry." Y/N told him as he put Barry down and he speeded away from the house.

"Y/N WHO WAS THAT?" Scarlet yelled as she was putting her hair into a ponytail, Y/N sighs.

"NO ONE IMPORTANT, SCARLET."  Y/N yelled and he walked upstairs and saw she was in a black crop top and white joggers, Y/N smiled and she blushed.

"You looks amazing Scarlet any women would be jealous." Y/N told her and she smile and Y/N took his clothes off and put on a red T-shirt with a leather tank top jacket and gray sweat pants and a black chain on his left leg.

"I am guessing your going to go and look at a school and find Rias and Sona." Scarlet asked her love and he smiled as she felt his power rise.

"Well of course I want to meet them." Y/N smile widens as he felt his aura grow and the ground shake from it, Y/N finally powered down and chuckled. "Let's get this show on the road." Y/N was coved in death lightning as he took off at high speeds and ran threw the city at fast speeds.

Rias pov
Me and my peerage where walking threw the city when out of no where we saw a line of crimson lighting shoot past us at godly speeds and it knocked us all on are butts.

"Wo, what the hell was that?" Issei asked and everyone looked shocked at what they just saw.

"Rias, do not ever go after that blur of crimson lightning." Issei scared gear formed on his wrist and everyone could hear the terror in Ddraig's voice.

"Ddraig, are you ok man you seem scared?" Issei asked and her could feel that fear as if it was a aura.

"D-don't ever go after it, it's the worlds worst nightmare, that thing is the reason me and the white one are sacred gears." Ddraig told them and they all looked shocked at this new information.

"Ok everyone let's get back to the Club and try to find out what the hell that thing was." I told everyone and they nodded there heads and we all went threw a magic circle.

"What a bunch of dumbass, to not take the warning of a heavenly dragon." Y/N thought as he ran off leaving a line of fire from how fast he was running.

Time skip later that night

Rias and everyone stood outside of a where house, because she was informed by Sona that a stray was in the where house.

"Ok everyone be on guard." Rias told everyone as she open the door and everyone coughed when they where hit will the smell of blood.

"It's horrific." Issei said and he almost vomited when he saw the dead body's that looked like they have been eating away at.

"Ahhh more food, perfect timing as well." Rias and everyone looked up and saw a man with a demon face and body. He was coved by a pink aura and he shot at them and they all dogged.

"Akeno." Rias called and she nodded her head and she was about to throw lighting, until the ground started to shake.

"He is here." Ddraig told Issei and they saw the same crimson lightning run around the outside of the where house making a huge ball of lightning keeping anyone from leaving.

"Even more food." The stray said until the crimson lightning ran straight at it faster then anyone could see and they saw a human breaking the strays bones at super sonic speeds. "OHAAAAAA." The stray screams we're silenced when he was picked up by the man and everyone in the ORC saw the person suit and was paralyzed with fear. His eyes so red it's like they are made of blood. His suit looks like it was made from Satan himself.

"YOU CANT OUTRUN DEATH." The person hand was coved in the lightning as it vibrated right threw the strays heart and he coughed up blood and his body fell down.

"In the name of the Gremory house I demand you tell me who you are now." Rias commanded with his POV covering her. This of course made Y/N chuckled and made everyone even more uneasy. The man was coved by the lightning and in a split second he had Rias in the air by her neck.

"Listen here bitch, the only reason your alive is because I promise myself I would let your family suffer for what your older brother tried to do." Y/N told her as the crimson lightning sparks around his suit (just like zoom)

BOOST

Y/N turned and saw Issei who had his fist back and he tried to punch Y/N, but he caught the punch and he squeeze his hand cracking the boosted gear making Issei scream in pain.

"REMEMBER THIS, NO ONE OUT RUNS DEARH." Y/N yelled and he dropped Rias and he looked at Issei and he ran off, but he punched Issei sending him flying into the wall.

Bammm that's a rap for now comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT