Chapter 14- Engagement day

Start bij het begin

Ruhi Pov

As we reached the venue, I quickly greeted everyone di and jiju were seated together ceremony was about to start in due time an aunty called me as I was going to meet her ...I saw him... wait this flirt what is he doing here... well only close relatives were invited who the heck is he... ya leave it... and I walked further... that's when he stopped me...

"oh ho I knew, I am really appealing... but you following me all the way from the bus now that was unexpected.." what bullshit is he saying, What's with him..

" hoi mister Siddhant... neither are you that appealing nor did I follow you will you just shut up stop spiting shits out"

"wait what did you call me" wait ain't his name that

"Siddhant"

"oh god you remember me so well, I mean even my relatives at times mistake my name to be Sidharth which pisses me off but you.." oh wait he is right how come remember his name so well, that's not the usual me, but why she should he know that.

" well, mister I am not deaf and have an excellent memory, leave that why the hell are you here?"

"what, why will you ask me that?.."

"ok have you just gate crashed here" I taunted him, but I highly doubt that.

"What on the earth, why would I gate crash.."

"Ruhi betaa eithar aatu" I couldn't let him complete as aunty called me and as she took me from their and mouthed him to show me the engagement card.. to which he just glared and stormed back,

"what is with him"

Sid Pov

"what's with her, why would I show her an invitation card when it's my freaking brother's engagement...wasn't it me who should ask her that.." 

Author's pov

the priest asks both Juhi and Neil to exchange the rings, though Juhi looked a bit nervous because the trauma of her break up still stayed with her.. but Neils one comforting look, she shook of thought and decided to give it a try.

Later on the photographer asked their siblings to join the pic, both sid and ruhi as cliche as it sounds didn't know that they were related to each other in this way, and as they entered the stage both looked shocked,

"what are you doing here" both pointed at each other and spit the words out together and click the photographer took the pic, for a second both juhi and Neil looked at each other.

"what do you mean by that I am the brother of the to be groom"

"haa best joke of the year, firstly you gate crash the engagement and then you call yourself jiju's bro like, really, you guys need to be sued"

"pari..woh"

"nahi jiju, is idiot ko khudi ki shadi mein bhi koi nahi bhulayega"

"what.. hey " Sid got irritated at that

" choti yeh mera devar hai sidhaant, or sid yeh meri behan ruhanika"

" sachi mein jiju, isko apne * whispers * adopt kiya tha kya yeh toh aplog jaise toh bilkul nahi hai"

"I heard that... and even I can't believe that your are the sister of such a well spoken bhabhi"

"ho you are so well mannered that you make anyone your wife even if your meeting them for the first time"

"but that was because you shouted at me, I didn't have any other option to save me"

"you clearly had, but you chose not too,"

"but"

"wait guys, what's happening here Sid how did you know choti"  juhi asked

"and Pari, what were you talking about wife.." Neil enquired further

both Sid and Ruhi explained them about incident still bickering over it.

both Neil and Juhi heard their part and looked at each other and laughed out they would have done more if 100's of people did not surround them and they were not supposed to be bride and groom.

It pissed both Ruhi and Sid 

" kya di" Ruhi said

" what bhai"  Sid said

both walked off 

RUHI POV

"MR FLIRTO.."

SID POV

"M/S RUDEHEAD...."

SO GUYSS FINNALY JUHI AND NEIL ARE ENGAGED SO IS RUHI AND SID BUT IN THEIR FIGHTS...

SO HOW DID YOU FIND SID'S POV

AND HOW ABOUT THE CHAPTER

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS

SO NEXT UPDATE AFTER THREE DAYS

DO VOTE GUYSS

TILL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET TAKE CARE

LOVE SREEKU