We already went on about twenty different rides. It was starting to become night very soon, but seeing the different colors in the sky made it look so pretty. The shades of yellow orange, mixed with a bit of green and blue. Such beauty..

"Let's go on this one next!" She pointed to what seemed like a romantic type ride. The one in movies you'd probably used to see. Where a couple went onto this swan boat into a romantic adventure. Yeah.. That one.. "U-Umm I'm no so su-" She yanked me by the arm and made me stand next to Kat. "You two are especially going together~" She teased. "Who's gonna go with you?" I ask. "Pfft, I don't need a man. Or anyone really. I'm an asexual wOmAn who seeks no LoVe. When she loves herself all the way~" Then she waits behind Sero and Kaminari. Seems like they're gonna stuck together for this too..

As our boat comes, Kat gestures me on first. I blush and I get in, followed by him behind. Once he seated himself, the boat makes a slow move. Flowing at a pretty decent speed, but not too fast not slow.

We make it into a cave full of really beautiful scenes. Different types of gems and crystals, lighting up the dark cave. "Really pretty isn't it?" I turn to look at Kat who was lost in the colors. "Y-Yeah it really is." I say. "You havin a good time?" He turns to look me straight in the eyes. "Mhm, it's been really great here with all of you!" I give off a smile. He smiles back and scoots closer to me. I blush intensely feeling his shoulder brush against mine.

He places his hand onto mine, and links his fingers onto mine. I could feel myself lose it completely. Feeling very tense and flustered. Aaannnd great... Katsuki seems to notice it.. "Heh, someone's a little too flustered and excited huh~" He teased. "It's not my fault your making me feel this way.!" I say embarrassed. He leans into me, placing his hand there. I tense up even more, feeling my face grow heated. "Hmhm, we still got time till this ride's over. How about I take care of this little problem for you before hand~" I stare into his eyes, feeling his hand move around and press down. "N-Ngh..f-fine.."

»»——⍟——««
{•∆~NSFW~∆•}

"Just sit and relax alright. Ima take good care of you~" His voice turned me on much... The way he just smirked at me, the motion of his hand.. Oh dear god..

I try my best to not move too much as he unzipped my pants. He slides them off, and pulls down my boxers, revealing my huge erection. I felt his warm hands grab onto my member, gently stroking it. "A-Ah~.. K-Kat..!" I slightly moaned out. "Hmm? Liking this Ei?~" He smirked, stroking it at a faster pace. "A-Ah.!~"

Katsuki was just so good at this and I never understood how- He's just good at everything I guess. "K-Kat..ah.. I-Im close.." He strokes a  it harshly and I couldn't hold it any longer. I came in his hand, and he looked up at me with a smirk on his face. "Heh, gotcha~" I blush intensely, covering up my face as he pulled my things back on.

»»——⍟——««
{•∆~NSFW Over~∆•}

>∆Bakugo's POV∆<

I sat back down in the seat next to a flustered shark boi. I wrap my arms around him as we enjoyed the rest of the ride.

"Hey Ei." He turns and looks up at me with his adorable, red eyes. "Yeah?" I smile softly and give his a small kiss. "I love you so much and I always will until the end of our days. But that'll be a long time from now. Right now, I want to cherish you as much as I possibly can, with all the love I have." He blushes and smiles. "Aww, me too!"

The ride soon comes to an end, as we both hop out and wait for the others. Once they finally came back, we all met up with the rest of the groups to see the fireworks and light show. I, to be honest, was a little excited to see it. I've always seen them on tv shows or movies, and adored how cool and beautiful they looked.

We get a nice spot on the grass, setting up a few blankets to sit on, while we waited for it to start. Eijiro and I laid next to each other on the soft blanket raccoon eyes had for us. I hold Eijiro in my arms as the firework began to start. We all watch in amazement as they lit up the night sky. I could tell Eiji was also enjoying this a lot. You can always see it on his face. He always makes this adorable, wide-eyed, sparkly face when he's attracted or is amused by something. I always go soft for that face he makes and I don't know WHY!!

Right after the fireworks ended, the light show started. Seeing all the difference colored lights making all sorts of shapes and movements in the air. It was pretty damn cool. "Woaaahh! Bakugo this is so cool!!" I smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Not as cool as you though babe~" He turns to look at me and then blushes.

Today was a good day. Not because we went on this dumb trip, but I got to see Eijiro smile once more. Enjoying life as it was now. Enjoying himself for once in a lifetime again. I always live up to that happiness inside him, and never wanna see it disappear ever. I'd promised myself I'd be there for him no matter what, and that I'll protect him from anything or anyone. He's the love of my life that I'll cherish with everything I have.

He, is my Eijiro Kirishima.

(Hey guys, it's me *oof*. I hope you liked this chapter! I've never written NSFW content in such a long time-*ish* and may be the last- ;--; Sorry to those who enjoy that kind of stuff, it's just that it's kinda weird writting it now. But besides that, hope you all have a wonder day/night and I will have the next chapter by tomorrow!❤ *cOuGh hopefully cOuGh*)