Chapter 12

A few days had passed, and soon enough, Kirishima and Bakugo were getting ready to go on that trip to the amusement park with the squad and the dekusquad.

"Man I'm so excited!" Kiri says while buttoning up his shirt excitedly. Bakugo chuckles at the sight of his excited, cute boyfriend. "Jeez, it's just an amusement park?" Bakugo says with a bit of a tilted smirk. "I know, but I haven't really been to one before.. I've always seen them but never actually had gone to one, so this is my first time!" Bakugo felt sorry for him. Throughout the boy's entire life has he not once gone to an amusement park. "Well, I'm going to make sure you have the best time ever." Bakugo said, walking over to Kiri and wraping his arms around the boy's waist.

Once they were ready, they walked out of their dorms, and out to the common room. Mina had originally asked all of Class 1A to come along, but only the dekusquad, Bakusquad, Iida, Hakagure, and Yaoyorozu agreed to come along. "Everyone ready?" The rest nod, and all follow her out to the park in lot.

The got in three separate vehicles. Bakusquad in one, dekusquad in another, and the rest in a smaller car. They were soon off to the amusement park minutes later.
.
.
.
.

"Ok so Kiri, since this is your first time to an amusement park, we're gonna make sure you have a blast!" Kiri smiles brightly, "Alright!"

They soon pull up into the park in lot, followed by the rest of the groups. They hop out, and head towards the ticket booth. "So, one person from each group is gonna buy their group's tickets if that's okay." Mina paid for our tickets, Todoroki paid for his group's tickets, and Momo pays for her group's tickets.

They walk through the gates to the entrance and Kiri's eyes sparkle. "Woaaahh! This place is HuGe!" He says while looking all around. Everyone let's out a small chuckle. "Cmon! Let's go guys!" Mina drags everyone along.

>∆Bakugo's POV∆<

Me and Eijiro hold hands as we follow the group. Each wanted to go on different things, and different parts of the park, so we stayed with our squad.

"Let's go on this ride!" Raccoon eyes points to a rollercoaster in the slight distance. We all follow her to the entrance. Eijiro was constantly pacing around for an odd reason.. Was he nervous..? "Hey Ei, you okay?" He looks up at me. "U-Uh, yeah.! Just uh, a bit nervous that's all.!" I give him a tight hug, and a small peck on the head.

"You guys coming!" "Yeah, Yeah..!!" We get into the coaster seat, and Eiji was shaking. I place my hand on his leg and he tensed up. "Hey, it's alright. You're gonna be just fine." He calms down a bit after.

Soon, the ride starts and we begin moving. Eijiro grips onto my hand as we start going up the tracks. "This seemed a lot higher than I thought it'd be.." Pikachu says from behind us. "That's not helping.!" Kiri says nervously. Pikachu chuckles softly.

We make our way to the top and the ride stop. Leaving us a great view of the park. "Woaaahh, look at this!" Eijiro trembles at the sight. The ride begins to move once again, and then we go down the steep fall.

We all cry out as we made it to the bottom.

>∆Kirishima's POV∆<

Once we made it to the bottom, I could feel my who body go completely numb.. But I can feel my legs trembling like crazy.

The others were exiting the ride, while I just kinda sat there...stuck.. "Kiri you comin or not?" Kaminari said. "I-I think I'm stuck...ಥ‿ಥ" I reply as I just sat there. Katsuki sighs, and walks over to pick me up. "Cmon you pussy." Kaminari nearly died at that, but he had to hold it in, order to be polite. "A-Am Not!!" I say, slowly getting out the ride. "Cmon guys, let's find another one to go on!!" Mina yells out.
.
.
.
.