ii. [ 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐀 ]

v. T H E R E D 
T E A C H E R

━━━━🐾━━━━

Table of Contents.

i. General Information ii. Physical Appearance & Stats iii. Personality & Stats iv. Physical & Mental Health v. Relations with Others vi. Background vii. Roleplay Excerpts
viii. Roleplay Requirements

━━━━🐾━━━━

i. General

"You are nothing more to me than a dead dog walking on all four legs."

Name| Durga{da-er-gah}

↳Who Gave them their name?
Her owner bestowed her, her name. Now, her name was never pre-decided upon. Unlike any other dog her owner had the opportunity of owning, as a pup she never squealed in pain. She'd run into doors, windows, bump into counters, fall flat on her nose, or even get a wound but she never whimpered or cried out in pain. She always barked and growled at the pain, as if she was angry at the feeling. To her handler, that made her more gutsy of a dog than they'd ever had the opportunity of laying their eyes on.

↳Name Meaning & Origin
Durga is the mother of the universe who comes  forth from creation, sustenance , and dissolution of all beings  and all worlds. She is Chit-Shakti, the power of the consciousness, and out of which the cosmos coalesces as matter, life, and mind. India as a sublime culture and profound dharmic civilization is the gift of ma Durga. Durga is the goddess who personifies India as a whole and its incredible Vitality from her presence in village shrines to her representation of the highest yogic spirituality. Bharat Mata is Durga with her imperious Lion. She was the image behind India's independence movement, which worked through her inspiration, such as Sir Aurobindo lauded. She remains as the inspiration for future India and its global influence to draw the world back to its spiritual roots. The Orgin is from India, while the meaning itself of Durga is  she who takes us beyond all difficulties ; impassable ; invincible ; unassailable .

↳How do they feel about their name?
Durga wouldn't go as far as to say she loves her name, but she likes it a awful lot . It's much better in her mind than a name like Luna or Bella—common names in her mind.

↳What do they wish their name was?
Durga would never wish to change her name. In fact, if it happened to be changed she might just be mad at that.

Nickname| Dur; Ga; Red ; Ruger's Bite the Bullet

↳How did they gain these nicknames?
She gained these nicknames through her owner merely just calling her by another , shortened version of her name. She answers to both nicknames as well as her actual name, knowing either way her owner is speaking to her. As for red, she is a Chinese "Red" Dog, so it fit her just fine. The last one, is her registered name on her papers, and often times that is what she is introduced as in the show ring.