vi. [LOTTIE]

━━━━🐾━━━━

Table of Contents.

i. General Information ii. Physical Appearance & Stats iii. Personality & Stats iv. Physical & Mental Health v. Relations with Others vi. Background vii. Roleplay Scenarios
viii. Roleplay Requirements

━━━━🐾━━━━

i. General

"I think what surprises others most is my I-don't-give-a-rat's-ass kind of attitude. It's not that I don't care but rather I'm not going to keep holding onto a situation or onto something I can't change. "

Name| Lottie{lot-ee}

Who Gave them their name?
Her owner's Ex-Husband gave her, her name. When her owner, Joanna, was married, she and her then-husband threw some names around for the female. They thought about a traditional "tough dog" name but they didn't want to name her anything that would only
aid in the reputation that Rottweilers have gained over the years due to people who decide to use their protective nature and intimidating looks in a bad way

Name Meaning & Origin
Lottie is the female version of the name Charles, which means man. A feminine version of this name however, is "little and womanly." A few different meanings of the name Lottie is "free," "free woman," "warrior" and "army." Joanna seemed to enjoy the meaning "warrior" more while her ex-husband leaned more towards the meaning "little and womanly."

How do they feel about their name?
Lottie at first did not like her name—not because she thought she deserved a better name but because other dogs used to make fun of her name; called it "too human for any dog." She even went through a period she refused to respond to her name. But, now she loved it. To her, it's the best name in the world.  

What do they wish their name was?
Once she wished she was named Bonnie , but, now that she's grown from that phase she wouldn't change her name in any aspect.

Nickname| Lot; Baby Girl; Big Girl ; Squish Face ; Mama; Asshole; Ruger's Miss Talk's a Lotta She-It

How did they gain these nicknames?
The first nickname is really self explanatory—it's just a shortened version of her name. The next few are used as cute nicknames her owner has given her. The next one is used when she's being less then agreeable. Joanna could be a millionaire if she earned a dollar each time someone gave her a dirty look or tried to berate her for calling Lottie a Asshole. As for the last name it is her registered name, she's registered with AKC, CKC.