inspirations.

While I was writing this book I used a lot of different characters and personal experiences as inspiration to make Layla's character.

I just want to credit the shows and characters I used as inspiration to better portrait her personality.

Mandy Milkovich(Shameless)- entire personality

Beth Greene(The Walking Dead)- fragile and emotional side.

Jessica Davis(13 Reasons Why)- bad ass

Allison Argent(Teen Wolf)- violent side

Enid(The Walking Dead)- her bravery and strength. Her evolution of scared and hopeless to strong and hopeful.

A few of these may or may not be inspirations for the sequel as well;)

There's still a lot of questions that have been left unanswered and will be answered in the sequel. I have a lot of big things and sad things prepared for the sequel. Which will include another death of course:)

I want to know your theories about the sequel so comment them below!

1. How will the relationship between her and her dad be?

2. What are the real reasons why she got arrested? Cause one of them is a lie.

3. If her dad goes to jail then who the hell is going to be her legal guardian?

4. What's the full story about her and Topper's relationship and what happened with Rafe?

5. She has four brothers but why are they barely mentioned? Lmao you only know two of their names.

6. What was the relationship between Layla's mom and John B's dad like? Why did he have a picture of her in his office?

7. Why would Ward kill her too?

8. At the beginning of the story we briefly talked about an "altercation" at the cemetery but who was it with and why?