"I'm fine, how are you?", I replied.

"I'm good I just wanted to make sure you won't miss your flight. Do you know which gate you have to go to?"

"I do know, no worries, mum.", I said, smiling because she was the third person today to ask me this.

"I'll be waiting for you at the entrance of the airport at 6, yeah? Just walk out and you'll see me. And don't forget anything!"

"Sure, mum, I won't."

"Alright, that's all I wanted to say. Have fun then, enjoy your day, yeah?"

"I definitely will, mum. Bye! See you later!"

"Goodbye", she replied and hung up.

*****

"Can we take some pictures?", he asked me. "I just noticed I don't have any on my phone."

"I mean -- sure.", I answered, and he grabbed his phone from his bed and opened snapchat.

"We're gonna use snapchat, I don't wanna look like a fat bastart."

"You don't!", I told him, laughing.

"Which filter do you want to use?"

"I don't care, let's just try them all."

We sat on the bed, making weird faces and trying about thirty different filters.

"I wanna take some with my phone, too, yeah?", I asked and pulled out mine. I managed to take a photo of him with a bunny filter before he could pose, and it was so cute that I immediately saved it.

When we were done and we both had like 200 photos with each other on our phones, we laid back on his bed.

"What are we gonna do now?", he asked.

"I don't know.", I responded. But, of course, I loved just loved spending time with him and I wouldn't care if we just laid here for the next few hours as long as he was with me.

"We could cook lunch maybe", Lewis suggested after a while.

"You like cooking?", I asked, surprised.

"I'm not doing it often, but I'm sure it'll be fun. I'll just ask my mum to give us an easy recipe. But we don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"I do, I do. It sounds fun. And, also, I really have to learn how to cook because I'm gonna move out of my parents' house during the next year I think."

"What? When are you moving out? Why didn't you tell me?"

"No no, I mean, I'm eighteen and I'll leave school in some weeks. And when I start to study, I have to move out, I think. I don't have any plans yet, though."

Lewis nodded to show me he understood.

"Ok, so you can wait here if you want while I go searching for my mum. I'm gonna ask her if we can make lunch today and if she can give us a recipe, yeah? I'll be back in ten."

"Alright."

When he was gone, I opened my phone and looked a bit through Instagram, watching my friends' stories and all that. Then, I decided to call Scarlet.

"Hiii How are you?", she asked.

"I'm fine. Do you know what happened yesterday? Lewis kissed me. Scarlet. He kissed me."

"What wait why didn't you tell me already. Oh my god. This is the greatest news I've heard in months! You need me important things like that on instant, yeah? April has been kissed! Ahh, you don't know how happy I am for you!", she basically shouted into my ear. Scarlet lived for boys-talks and girls-nights and all that and I had to listen to her telling me relationship advices for the past eight months or so.