barbecue sauce on my titties (pt. 3)

"So I was sitting there... barbecue sauce on my titties-". Tsuyu explained. The other guys started to laugh. "Wait you didn't let me finish-". They just kept laughing. "Tsuyu get in position, we're coming in". Kirishima said to her from in the secret earpiece that she wore.

Midoriya moaned a bit and moved his head, his neck being exposed. "C-chisaki~"! He gasped as he felt lips on his neck and a hand gripping his ass. His legs trembled as he tried to keep them closed, but chisaki had other plans.

The whole team split up. They were like the s.w.a.t team, only difference is that they served the underground king. They went all in and thanks to tsuyu they were able to locate and execute their plans.

His scent is overwhelming... I can't take it. This isn't my alpha.. no.. It can't end like this. Deku thought as his pants were being pulled down. Then the door burst open, "sir we have a huge problem"! Chisaki growled loudly. "Don't you know how to knock first"?! The guy immediately apologized but soon after explained the situation. Chisaki glared. "Very well..". He got up. "Come with me omega...". He took Midoriya by the hand and walked to other room. "I'm sorry but until things are cleared and safe you have to stay in here. I love you". He said as he closed the door. "Chisa-...ki..". He said trying to get his attention but the door was already closed. Dammit. Deku thought.

He tried to get in contact with the others but, the room had no signal. It was just an empty space that no one ever seemed to go in. He was all alone and nothing seemed to work. The room was soundproof.

Todoroki and bakugo heard that their father had been rescued and recovered. "Katsuki we have to leave, now"! His mother says. "Not without our omega! That son of a bitch has him"!  Bakugo snarled. "It's too risky-". She began to say. "I don't give a flying fuck"! He says as he started to dash down the hall. Todoroki followed. They followed the faint scent of deku and then ended up at overhauls bedroom. They went inside and the sheets were jumbled up and it smelled heavily of alpha with just a little bit of omega.

They left the room and tried to follow where their omega could have gone. Todoroki begin to worry and panicked. "Where is he.. where is Midoriya.."?! "Are you looking for MY omega? Hm~"? Chisaki says as he walked slowly towards them and then stopped. "You won't find him. I put him somewhere safe". He says chuckling. "You bastard...". Bakugo growled. "Oh please... I'm not the bastard here. I'm not the type to abandon my omega". He says and looks at them as if they were disgusting pieces of trash.

Bakugo was very hostile and so was todoroki, both of them wanted to tear his head right off. "Time to die~". Chisaki sang short and sweet as he started to use his guns and weapons. Bakugo and shoto kept fighting him and fighting him. All three of them were bruised up and injured but the adrenaline of anger and fighting over the omega was keeping them going.

"Just back away and end this and we won't have a problem... You won't have to die-". Chisaki says but then someone in a mask shot him from behind with a little sleepy dart. Chisaki fell to the ground. "Go... save him, you don't have much time left". By the looks of it the masked savior had the body of a woman, they thanked her and ran. "It's the wall on the left". She said and when they turned around she was gone.

They ran and ran until bakugo couldn't take it anymore and started trying to throw grenades. "Bakugo don't be irrational, you could hurt midoriya". Todoroki hissed slightly. Bakugo stopped what he was doing and they tried to sniff out where midoriya was last. "Don't worry guys we know his location, the wall to your left, also plant the bomb to the right, be careful not to hurt midoriya"! Hatsume says as she spoke through the earpiece. They planted the C4 and blew up the wall in which they found a coughing omega inside. "Midoriya"! Todoroki picked up the omega and bakugo ran behind. "Mission complete, all right~! Heck yeah"! Some of the team shouted in the earpiece. "Shut it dumbass pikachu". Bakugo growled. "Wow so meannnn~". Kaminari whined.

They all walked out with a cool blast behind them. They had to leave fast or else the cops would get to them. They all left the scene as quickly as they came. In the car the two alpha's scented midoriya and tried to keep him from panicking.

Word count: 803

-Doctor_Todoroki