I lifted her face so I was looking into her watery eyes ,

Me: Im not goin nowhere , You my lil soldier, My lil thug . I love you girl, *Kisses her lips*

Ky: He ate me out * Said softly*

I just hugged her real tight, this nigga fucked my girl head up , but she be back soon . She just need some time.

Me: Did you hear his name?

Ky: Rocky...

Me: I Love You Kyree . Im not goin where. *Kissed her forehead*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ky POV

I knew Shae was angry, I could hear it in his voice. He left the room to make some phone calls and I over heard him. "YO WHOEVER THIS NIGGA ROCKY IS I WANT HIM FOUND. NOW! HE TOUCHED MY GIRL AND THAT SHIT AINT ROCKING TO LIGHTLY."

When I looked on the patio he was pacing, and his veins were popping from his forehead. I instantly got frightened. "Ight bet, I want him found TONIGHT!" Then he hung up. He looked up and saw me in the door and came over to me and hugged me tight , "I dont want you worry Kyree, I promise I will never let anything like that happen to you again." I didnt respond , I just layed my head on his chest. "Baby? Can we go and watch a movie?" I asked. "Yea, come one" and with that we went and watched my favorite  movie, Love and Basketball. And we soon fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Shae POV

Its 2:37 In the damn morning and my fucking phone ringing, This shit better be something I wanna hear!

KT: Aye Shae , You and My Daughter Come To The Ware House , I Got Something For Yall.

Me: Iight KT we onna way

I woke Ky up and told let her know we had go .

Me: Babe Get Up , We Got Go To The Ware House

Ky: For what shae? I know  you see me sleep!

Me: Ya dad just called me, get dressed in all black baby, its almosdt 3 in the morning, and idk what he want.

Ky: Okayy , Can You get my black fitted sweats, my black hoodie && my black tims please.

Even when we aint goin nowhere she got be dressed to impress . And them sweats hugged her thick ass . Lawd she doing something to me. We got in the car and headed for the wear house. When we got there it was 3:30 am. We walked in and walked to the basement. When Ky saw this nigga she froze and tears came to her eyes. I instantly became enraged . This nigga got my girl in fucking tears.

I went to go walk towards him, but Ky grabbed me,

Ky: Hold Up Shae... I Got This.

With those word I backed up and let her do her thing . She walked over to all the weapons . The first thing she grabbed was a knife. She looked at ol' dude and asked , "You sorry?" He just looked at her "I FUCKING ASKED A QUESTION ROCKY. . . YOU NOT SO TUFF NO MORE ?" And with that she stabbed him in his pride. I whinched in pain just looking.