24

Third person's POV

The next morning came, Hyunjin took a bath to meet with his Uncle Joon and talk about the documents he has. He went downstairs and saw Eunji, Chan and Jiwon's Mom talking. After what happened, Hyunjin doesn't leave them alone. He always contact his friends to make sure they are okay.

"Are you going somewhere?" Eunji

"Yeah, I need to meet with Uncle Joon and talk about the documents"

"Really? We're going to Areum today. I want to visit her, since she needs to rest early yesterday" Eunji

"How about you, M-Mom?"

"I'll go with them too. Don't worry" she smiled at him

Jiwon's Mom, wanted Eunji, Eric and Hyunjin to call her Mom because they are all like her children. About Eunji and Eric leaving, only Areum, Hyunjin, Jiwon, and Jiwon's Mom knew about it. They are still waiting for the right time to tell everyone.

"I'll go now" Hyunjin said and left the house

He started driving to the meeting place they agreed to meet together. This is the first time Hyunjin will meet his Uncle Joon again for years. As soon as he arrived at the Lix's bar, he went to the VIP room 1 where his Uncle Joon at.

"Wow! You look handsome than before" Uncle Joon greeted Hyunjin with a smile "I missed you, little kid"

"I'm not a little kid anymore. I will get married soon"

"Really? With whom?" Uncle Joon asked Hyunjin and took a sip of his mug beer

"It's a secret. She wants me to court her first"

"So, you're not even courting her yet you want to get married? You're crazy, Hyunjin" Uncle Joon laughed at him

"Today is my first day to court her. I want everything to be perfect and I want to make her happy everyday" Hyunjin said and smiled

"You are really inlove, huh? How's Eunji? I heard from Chan, your crazy Aunt and Uncle did something?" Uncle Joon asked

"Yeah, they threatened me with a gun and will kill them if I won't give them the documents"

"So, you agreed to give it to them?" Uncle Joon asked

"No, I'm not. They don't deserve everything besides my parents left it for me. So, it's mine"

"I love how braver you are than before. You really improved and I'm proud" Uncle Joon smiled at Hyunjin

"Can you help me? I want everything to be under my name including the mansion, cars of my parents, and also the hospital" Hyunjin said and and gave Uncle Joon the documents "And the resort will be under your name. As a thank you gift for all of what you've done for me and for my parents"

"Why under my name? It's yours Hyunjin. It should be under your name" Uncle Joon

"No, it's yours. I already decided to give it to you. The resort is going to be much better if you will handle it. Besides, the hospital is enough for me"