6

Areum's POV

"GOODMORNINGGGG!!!!!" I shouted and quickly opened my notebook

It's day 1089. Ever since I stayed her always count my days. Almost 3 years since they told me I have a skin cancer and yet here I am still waiting to die.

"Areum" Nurse Paula entered and sat on the chair "Dr. Park wants you to eat all of these, okay?"

"Thanks!" I smiled and she gave me a basket full of fruits

"I'll just wash it" Nurse Paula said and went to the bathroom to wash all the fruits

I turned on the tv and lied down on my hospital bed again.

"Here" Nurse Paula said and put the basket of fruit on the side table "You should eat that. I'll come back later to check you"

"Thanks" I smiled and watched her leave my room

I quickly peeled the orange and ate it. I am now watching a comedy drama. How can he act like that? Tsk. He should be nice to her. He is not goodlooking yet he even have the guts to act rude to her. If I were her, I will kick that guy's ass. As I finish the orange, I quickly peeled another orange again. My hand is so sticky because of the orange. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I opened my closet to search for clothes.

I was shocked when someone entered my room "H-Hyunjin?"

"What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked

"I am a patient, remember?"

"Whatever. I need you to shut your mouth and whoever ask if I am here tell them I'm not" Hyunjin

"Why should I do that?"

"Just do it" Hyunjin

"I don't want to"

"I'll do everything you want!" he said and quickly entered the closet, he closed it

I sat on my bed and continued eating orange while watching kdrama. Hahahaha! Why did he kissed him?! Wait- What's happening? What the hell. WHY ARE THEY HAVING SEX?! HYUNJIN WILL HEAR THIS! HE MIGHT THINK I AM PURPOSELY WATCHING THIS!!!

I turned off the tv and I heard some giggles inside my closet. He is fucking laughing at me. That dumbass.

Two people entered my room wearing their fancy clothes and they are looking around.

"Excuse me? With all due respect, you shouldn't brag in someone's room and look around" I smiled

"I am just looking for someone. I checked the other rooms in this way as well. They don't have any complaints, what's with you?" the girl asked

She wants to die.

"Whatever" I whispered and she looked at me "Who are you looking for? I think maybe I saw him or her"

"I guess you know Hwang Hyunjin? The owner of this hospital? He is the same age as you" the guy asked

"Who doesn't know him? He is really famous around the world. He is so handsome and he is even rich. I even heard he have talents and doing great in school"