Chapter 2:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

August 15th, 1993.

"I'm sorry your father is who now?" Ron asked eyes wide.

"Tom Riddle... Please don't judge me I am nothing like him and I was raised by my dad and Luna!" Scorpius said.

"This whole thing is bizarre!" George said. "Why did Remus cheat on Sirius with Tonks? Why is his father Dumbledore? Why is his father voldemort? Just what!"

James says "it's all Albus' fault!"

Al flinches some "my so called father had a sick way of trying to repopulate the wizarding world."

"Pretty much he shoved a bunch of powerful witches and wizards into a room along with himself with a powerful lust potion in everyone's systems!" Teddy said.

Everyone looked revolted. "What is wrong with this man?" Molly asked nose scrunched up in disgust.

Al sighs and leans on Scorpius "I hate him! Our parents..." Gestures to James, Teddy, and Scorpius. "And so many other parents who were unwilling that day refuse to talk about it. They just told us the truth a couple years ago."

"So many people got pregnant that day." Teddy said. "We all have many siblings! Hell we have to be careful when it comes to dating kids our age because we have no idea if they're our brother or sister!"

"This is sick!" Sirius said.

"Ya think!" Scorpius said. "Like how the fuck did voldemort join that orgy? Fuck my sister's mother is Minevra Mcgonagal!"

"Yeah and my sister's other father is Severus and my dad Sirius gave birth to her!" Teddy said.

Both Sirius and Severus look terrified at the thought. Sirius runs to Remus and jumps on him "helpppp I have sex with a bat! I'm only into wolvesssss Remy!"

Despite the sitiuation everyone chuckled at his antics.

Harry says "why Dumbledore tho that's just nasty?"

"Because he only had eyes for you." Al said disgusted.

"Old pervert!" Ginny exclaimed.

"Yeah I'm shocked dad didn't get AIDS or HIV." James said.

"I'm surprised his shriveled old ass dick was able to get hard and work properly!" Al said casually.

A few people snort at that.

Scorpius says "the potion was so powerful that it affected every child that was concieved that night."

"Yeah it made us way to fertille and made us get horny super easily." James said grinning. He smacks Teddy's ass "right Teddy bear!"

Teddy jumps 6 feet in the air covering his ass "what the... Seriously Jamie?!?"

James smirks "I'm positive its James Sirius tho!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaa kid!" Sirius high fives James.

"I don't have any kids do I?" Ron asked his eyes wide open.

"You do." Scorpius said. "You and Hermione had y'alls first daughter in July of next year... Also you guys had two more kids in the last 5 years!"

"HERMIONE!" Ron said before promptly passing out.

"What about us?" The twins asked.

⚠🚧⚠🚧⚠🚧⚠🚧⚠🚧⚠🚧⚠🚧⚠🚧
Incest warning.

"Well... You two both got pregnant by each other that day." Al said.

Everyone's mouths dropped.

The twins merely shrug "we've been dating and having sex since first year so it's about time we came out."

Molly stares at her boys in shock.

"Haha I knew it! Ron you ow me five galleons!" Ginny said excitedly.

Ron grumbles "I'll pay you later."

"But how can men get pregnant?" Harry blurted out.

"Well you see." Al said with a small grin "when a male has a dick up his ass and that dick cummed inside of him magic creates a temporary womb and a birth canal with fertille eggs. The sperm swims for about an hour looking for the egg. When the sperm finds the egg it tries to fertilize it. Once fertilized cells start multiplying next thing you know your in the bathroom throwing up and trying not to pee at the same time. Then the fetus begins to grow into a baby with a heartbeat. And then after a long agonizing 9 months the baby turns around ready to be birthed. But before the baby comes out your in labor for many many hours. Eventually your water breaks and the pain is even worse. Once your dilated to 10 you have to push a baby the size of a watermelon out the size of a grape. And finally the baby comes out and you get to hold him and her and think the last 9 months of pain was worth it!"

Everyone stares at him totally perplexed.

"You speak as if you have experience!" Ginny said curiously.

All four males turn a bright red.

Al says "I do. I was 9 years old when I had my first child, 11 with my second, 13 with my third, 15 with my fourth fifth and sixth, now I'm 4 months pregnant with my seventh and eighth!" He lifts his shirt and you can see the noticeable baby bump and some strech marks.

"Bloody hell!" Ron whispered.

"Well you've been busy." Sirius said.

End of chapter.