"How did you...time travel" she concluded. He smirked. 

"Anyways, like I said thanks. That was some quick thinking"

***

Ron watched the girl with utter interest. She was...astounding to him. The way she had not hesitated to run after him and his friends. Right into the crazy tree and to a seemingly murderous dog. Then, the way she stood up to him and his friends when she knew the truth. Trying to get them to understand without revealing her secrets.

She hadn't hesitated to stand up to them. She knew Sirius was innocent and didn't care that for a brief moment her friends hated her, didn't trust her. Didn't like her.

To be honest he would never be able to relate to that. He did care.

He knew so much more about her now. Yet he felt like every piece of info he got just confused him more.

When they first met, she seemed honestly boring. A normal Ravenclaw shy girl. With pretty eyes and a shallow smile.

But now, he knew she was so much more. She could read all her fellow students minds. She could read her teachers minds. And she was smart enough to know how to get anything she wanted with such access to information. And yet, she didn't use this as an advantage like he imagined most (including himself) would. He knew she knew full well what to do with such a gift, he knew she choose not to. She had known Lupin was a werewolf well before Hermione. Yet not once let it slip.

He knew she studied when she didn't need to. Working harder than any other he had seen. And now knowing she truly didn't need to brought on a new feeling in him as he saw her read and take notes. A proud, astonished feeling.

He knew she was wealthy, she had an important family. Just like Draco. Yet she seemed to utterly ignore that fact, in fact, it was like she was relieved every time someone forgot her name. Like she hated her name.

She was funny, funnier than he thought she would be by her normal blank eyes.

She was kind, kinder than he thought she would be by her normal fake smile.

She was nothing like he first thought her to be, and it scared him a little to know that the absolutely amazing girl had been utterly unnoticed by almost everyone else in the school. And was now being ignored as she tried to push her way through the crowded train station. he made his way towards her and instantly her eyes found him. His red hair like a beacon he could always catch with her gaze. No matter who surrounded her. 

"Emilia" he had said rather loudly as she finally approached. She sent him a smile and a small awkward glance. Nither had talked since the Hospital room, and Emilia wasn't quite sure how to act now.

"Oh Hey" She said as she tucked to the ends of her long sleeves in a nervous habit. Ron felt his hand go to scratch the back of his neck as well now that he was talking to her. 

"Hey... I'm sorry, for dragging you into all that" he had said rather awkwardly. Emilia shook her head. Softening her eyes as she finally found his eyes again. 

"You didn't drag me into anything, I knew what I was getting myself into" She muttered, he smiled as some of the tension relived. 

"Thanks. For helping" He said genuinely. A small blush came to her cheeks as she looked away and shrugged her shoulders. 

"I really didn't do anything" That was a lie. He knew it to be. She thought all she did was mumble some words that had no impact on what happened.

But little did she know her words did matter. Harry had told him so. There was a certainty in how she spoke that made the boy hesitant. That made him hope. She was the only voice of reason, of unbiased honest truth. And they had needed that in that tiny room of craziness. Still, he couldn't say all that.

"It was nice to have you there" is all he had said back. She smiled lightly. Appreciative of his appreciation.

"Okay" she agreed lightly. A long pause then occurred, as nither knew where to take the conversation. Ron after a moment  gave her a raised brow.

"Um, so I guess I'll see you next year?" He asked casually. Emilia couldn't help the small shock of the question. Not before thinking the boy would ever want to see her again.

"Oh. Uh yeah." She said quickly with an embarrassingly enthusiastic nod. He gave a small side smile, suddenly scratching the back of his neck again.

"Okay, I gotta go" he said. She instantly agreed.

"Me too"

"Bye" he muttered

"Bye" she returned quickly. Then both turned in the opposite direction. Both headed towards their families. Nither seeing the huge grins that simultaneously spread on each others faces.

Emilia was so giddy she hadn't noticed she had approached her father till his voice broke her.

"Ronald Weasley? Very good Emilia, he's bound to be a useful informat" Emilias smile instantly dropped as she looked up to her smirking father. Her happiness gone and replaced with an uneasy guilty pit. She hadn't seen it like that, it hadn't been her intention. But the truth was it was true, and its exactly what her father had wanted.

"Yes father" she muttered.

"You did well this year. Alerting me your Professor was a wolf early in the semester was valuable" Emilia looked down to her feet as the guit tore at her insides. Still she nodded.

"Of course"

"Now, next year, I'm hopeful we can get more than that" she looked up at him and nodded

"I'll try" 

"Let's go"