"Let's start thinking about the set-lists then we discuss the ways to perform the songs." Jeongyeon said and we saluted with an enthusiastic response.

We sat down in a circle and started talking about the songs that we are going to show to our fans. Afterwards, we started discussing about different ways of performing each song. Then, we went into the choreography practice for our upcoming concert tour.

"I'm going to have concert tour starting next month until March, next year." I told my girlfriend about it and she gasped cutely. I sat down by the mirror and talking to her on the phone. We are on a water break.

"So long! That's 9 months in total! Won't it be tiring?" Minari said in disbelief.

"It's surely going to be tiring but it's going to be fun too. We can meet our fans and gain energy from them so we won't feel tired. Plus, you and your group had went through the same thing with us, having world tour too." I said, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah, that's right. It's super tiring. But like what you said, it's fun." She told me and we giggled together.

"Are you going to come for our 1st performance? We are kicking off the tour in Korea." I asked her with hopes.

"Of course i will! I really want to see you sing and dance! You are really great at singing and dancing!" She answered me and i laughed to hide my embarrassment. I felt touched at her words because it's the words that i really want to hear from my fans too and also, my members and Pdnim.

"Thank you for the compliments, Minari~" I cooed with a big grin on my face.

"Don't overwork yourself, Tzuyu-ah~ Have fun! Fighting!" She encouraged me with a cheerful tone.

"Fighting!" I said with determination and hung up the call.

"Finally, you 3 are done with your girlfriends on the phone. Let's get serious." Chaeng said, rolling his eyes and the 3 of us just giggled.

"COME ON!" Dahyun shouted out of nowhere when we were practicing our dance. I guess he's trying to encourage us by hyping us and himself.

"WOO!" Jeongyeon did the same and soon, all of us started giving energy to one another whenever any of us are dancing our parts.

Once we were done with everything, our legs gave out and we fell onto the ground, panting heavily and sweating a lot. No words exchanged between us as we just stared at the ceiling, trying to catch our breath.

"Here. Water for you boys." Our managers came and handed us a water bottle. We sat up and drank the water in a thirsty way. We were really dehydrated.

"Thanks." Daniel said with a tired smile and continued drinking the water while our managers nodded their heads with a welcome smile.

"Looks like we might need to stay over here for every night." Dahyun said jokingly, causing us to laugh.

"This can be our home then!" Chaeng exclaimed and we laughed again. 

"We are going to miss our girls but let's have fun with our fans too! They are as important as our girls, right?" Jeongyeon said in determination while we shook our heads with a sigh.

"What? I'm wrong?" He asked in disbelief after seeing our reactions.

"To me and Chaeng-ah, our fans are important since we are single. To the 3 of you, both sides are equally important." Dahyun said and we nodded our heads.

"Boys, let's go back to the dorm and have a good night rest." Our manager hyung told us and we nodded our heads. We took our stuff and switched off the electricity in the room before exiting the practice room.