Chapter 25: Baby Luci

"This sounds like a big problem," Barbatos said.

"More like the opposite of that," Levi said.

"Excuse me?" Barbatos asked, clearly confused.

I showed Barbatos what I am hiding inside the RAD jacket that I am holding. I hid Lucifer in there by covering him, but enough space to let him breathe properly, just in case this needs to be confidential. (Although, Mammon already thought about taking a picture of Lucifer in his baby form and sell it. I just ordered him not to do it.) Upon seeing the baby in my arms, Barbatos looked puzzled.

"It is Lucifer, Barbatos," I finally said.

That made Barbatos look shocked.

"I'll go and get lord Diavolo now," he said and hurried away.

"Personally, I think Lucifer looks way cuter this way," Asmo said and pinched baby Lucifer's cheeks.

Baby Lucifer shoved Asmodeus's hand using his tiny hands out of his cheeks. Asmodeus scowled.

"How rude! Babies don't act like that!" Asmo complained.

"That is because he is not just a baby," Diavolo said as he went down the stairs with a smile to approach us. "He is still Lucifer as we know him of. His appearance just changed."

"Really?!" Asmo said in disbelief.

"Really," Diavolo confirmed. "Lucifer won't act like how babies do. He is still himself, after all, and the Lucifer we know doesn't want to act all babyish."

"Ah," I said. "So, I guess he doesn't want to get carried like a baby, then," I started putting Lucifer down on the floor.

"Yo! What's his problem? He doesn't wanna let go!" Mammon said, with confusion and a bit irritation.

"Hmm... well... that is one of the potion's side effects," Diavolo said.

"What side effect?" I asked.

"Lucifer still wants to act the way he is, but the potion also affects his brain. It makes him want to act like a baby sometimes on someone of his liking," Diavolo said.

"Oh?! So that means... he likes me this much?!" I asked.

Everyone else might not think much about it, but I still can't get something out of my head. How much does Lucifer like me exactly?! I mean, I know he is shy right now, looking like a baby in front of Diavolo, but he is holding on to me too tight! He is hiding his face on my... my... MY BOOBS FOR THAT MATTER! Does he even realize that or does the potion affect him too much for him not to know?!

"Do you know how to get him back to normal?" Beel asked Diavolo.

"I know a certain tea that could get him back to normal," Diavolo said. "But the ingredients are quite rare."

"I will help to look for the ingredients, my lord," Barbatos said.

"Me, too," Beel added.

"Thank you," Diavolo said.

"I want to help, too," I said.

"You can help, Merielle," Diavolo said.

Finally! I won't get stuck on the sidelines again like what always happens in the human world during group sports activities!

"You will help by taking care of Lucifer," Diavolo finished.

"What?" I asked, completely disappointed. "I'm going to be a... babysitter?"

I heard Levi, Asmo, Mammon, and Satan snicker behind me. Grrr...