-The Debut Is Here-

-The Debut Is Here-

.
After you welcomed in this company. It's almost 8 months you become a training. You're having so much fun with the all trainer but of course you more close to the five girls. They're your family here. They always waiting for you to come to company and breakfast together. Since your parent know JYP Pd-nim, they request to allow you to stay at home so that you can continue meet them. You still school and only Lia unnie and you school at SOPA.

Huh! I not have many friends there. Only few trainer from other company. I heard the rumors, they all scared with me since I different from other Asian. Hey, what can I do, I just get all of this from my mom. Don't blame me if my eye's color hazelnut. Well, at least I'm not crowded with the people around me. I got a few truly friend at the school and I'm happy with it.

Currently, I was playing with maknae line. We got so bored so we decide to play rock, paper, scissors. The loser need to do what the winner want. "No!" Yuna shout "it's not fair. How can you always win?"

"That's what we call a lucky Yuna" Ryujin unnie decide to interrupt.

"Okay, since I win. What I want you to do? Hm..."

"Unnie, jebal. Not the worse one"

"Ryujin unnie do you have any idea?"

"Hm, let me think..."

"Hi, guys, JYP want to meet the 6 of you"

"Right now?" Yeji unnie asked as leading us

"Yes, as soon as possible"

"Okay, thank you Miss"

"You're welcome"

"Okay, guys let's go"

"Yuna, after this we'll continue the wish" after you said that to Yuna, you decide to asked Yeji if she know anything

"Yeji unnie!"

"Hm?"

"Do you perhaps know why Pd-nim call us? I mean the 6 of us?"

"I'm not sure Sunny-ah. Let's just wait untill he told us"

"Hm...okay"

After 10 minutes walk to the 10th floor, we arrived at the Pd-nim door. Yeji unnie decide to knock the door. The faint 'coming' was sound. Okay, why I shaking right now? "Ryujin unnie, am I the only one who nervous here?"

"No, you not. I bet everyone here nervous"

"Annyeonghaseyo Pd-nim"

"Oh, you here, annyeong. Take a sit" so Yeji unnie and Lia unnie sit on the chair while the rest of us standing.

"Why did you call all of us Pd-nim?"

"Oh, I have a very good news for you guys"

"What is it?"

"Well, I decide to make you guys one group and debut together. How is it sound?"

"What?! Really?" We'll shocked. We never expect this day is coming

"Pd-nim, you're not joking right?" You asked once again. Yuna just blank same with Lia unnie

"Why would I do that? Of course not. And you guys will debut next month so be prepared you guys gonna shoot a M/V and record a song and practice a dance a lot after this" JYP said again

"Thank you so much" we all said thank you. Still can't believe it

"Wait, can I debut with them? I mean I just come in this company almost 8 months ago. Isn't to short or wrong decision?" You said cuz as you count you the one who least period training