-Hi, New Friends-

-Hi, New Friends-

.
SUNNY pov

It's rare day where I get out from house. It's not like I really want to out but my mum was practically force me to out from house. She said that I'm like vampire who hate the sun so much. Not gonna argue her tho, all she said was right.

Almost one month I just come back from America and I do is staying at home and in my bedroom. What can I do, I need to catch up all kdramas that I can't manage to watch. Now here I'm driving to Big Hit Entertainment to send my lovely brother some foods.

Why? Cuz he always begging my mum to send him some food. Like what the hell, he is rich like a hell. The famous 'Kim Seokjin of BTS' but most people doesn't know about me. It's not like he wanna hide me but I told him to not tell the world about me cuz I need no attention from people. He once argue with me about it. He said when he told the world he can brag how ugly I was. What a good brother he is right?

After parking my car, I go through the security guard which is won't allow you to come in easily.

"Excuse me, can I come in?"

"What are doing here? A stranger can't coming easily. You have to fill some form before going in." reply the guard with some GOOD manners.

"Then tell me what should I do? I have a lot to do after this. And for you information I'm not stranger. I know some people in this building"

"Yeah right?! The boys of course you know. Literally everybody in world know them."

"Wow, what a genius person. Why not you hurry up give me the form. The things is going cold."

After having a 'good time' with the guard he let me in. This is so tired, I'm already imagine myself under the comforter with the laptop infront of me and a lot of snacks around me to enjoy. Just wait Somi you will be home soon.

"Hello, miss."

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Um...is the boys here? Which floor they are?"

"Yes, maybe in practice room right now. The practice room on 3 floor."

"Oh, thank you."

"You're welcome"

Well not all people in this building is annoying right?! After get myself in elevator and press the 3 button, I stay silent for a while, thinking why I agree to get out from my bed. And need to meet other people.

Ting!

As the elevator signal sound and the door open. I was greet...by nothing. Hmm...such a boring day to them. Ah! I forget to asked her which room.

"You such pabo Somi. Now what? I need to search through all this rooms?"

Hm...why not make some predict. After walk few feet away I stop at one room. Okay, I hope this one. When I open it, I was greet by 5 confused yet shocked faces. Oh no...

"Um...hi?! Sorry to burst in here but do you know where Bangtan practice room?"

"Yeah...no it's okay. Yeah, I know, let me show you."

"Hey, hyung that's not fair. I should go with her"

"Nah, I'm the one will go with her."

Okay?! What the hell is going on? Are they argue just to show me the practice room?

"Okay, guys I think I go by myself then."

"No, no...we are really sorry. It's because we rare see a beautiful lady around here"