letter

(So when it's in Italics it means thots- I mean thoughts)

Midoriya's POV

I decided to go back to bed since it was getting late while the others went to go for a sleep over in the common room., as for Momo, she's held captive temporarly for now being guarded by pro heroes, but as for Todoroki, I don't know what they're gonna do to him.

I'm now laying in my bed, thinking about everything when I heard a knock on my door. I fought back my laziness and went infront of my door.

Opening it, I see Kirishima saying I've got mail and that he thinks it's very important.

"Oh-okay" I said feeling uneasy, we finally got to the common room, and there was infact mail for me.

There was a small box, with a letter next to a black rose on top of the box, surprisingly the black rose is still blooming in color.

I take the letter, feeling that uneasy feeling again, I opened it up and tears streamed down my face as I read the first sentence.

The others notice asking if I was okay, I quickly get the box and ran into my room, dropping the letter behind.

Kirishima's POV

We were all concerened for Midoriya on what happened on that note to make him cry.

"What's with him?" Bakugo asked, picking up the letter Midoriya dropped.

Just right after reading the first sentence, Bakugo gasped, putting his hands on his mouth, looking at us with a shocked face.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, then we all  huddled up, reading the letter.

Dear, Izuku Midoriya

I am are very sorry to announce that your mother has departed, she died in natural causes and kindly asked me to bring you this box, I am sorry in the behalf of you, we are currently investigating to find your father, in the mean time you will stay with your uncle, be strong buddy! You can get through this!

-Sincerely, Carrie White

Damn...I thought to myself. "Oh god let's go comfort Izuku" Uraraka suggested and we all disagreed.

"I think it would be better if we give him space" Tsuyu said making us nod in agreement

Midoriya's POV

I can't believe she's dead! I thiught to myself as my sobs grow louder. I picked up the box to see what's inside.

It was a picture of me and my mom.

And next to it was fancy looking box, I picked it up and I saw two rings, one from my mother and the ither one that was from my dad that he left on the marble counter before leaving the two of us

And there was a note beside it.

Dear Izuku,

If you're reading this, it means I'm dead, I'm leaving you with this two rings, I would be happy if these rings are the ones you use when you get wed, I'm sorry I couldn't be at your wedding but I promise me you will be joyful, promise me you will be happy, promise me you will love yourself, for me, I love you Izuku, don't forget that.

-Your loving Mother

I didn't notice that tears were already streaming down my face, I chuckle to myself I've cried 3 time just this one day I thought.

Recovery Girl's POV

I was watching Heathers when suddenly the door to my clinic burst open to reveal Nezu, Aizawa and All Might carrying an unconcious Todoroki, this bitches do be ruining my free time I thought annoyingly.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked the 3.

"Well we just wanna know if a drug has been mixed up with young Todoroki's blood" Nezu explained.

They brought him to the bed and I got my needles to get a blood sample.

After hundreds of testing and testing I finally found the drug that has been in him.

"Ah-ha! There is a drug!" I said, making the 3's head shot up.

"What the drug name?" Nezu asked.

"Lovertoryforcilytycheromotis" I said almost twisting my tounge.

"What the fuck?" Aizawa said.

"Basically a love drug, it's a very dangerous drug that can kill the victim if not execuyed properly, who could have done this?" I asked.

"We have concluded it was done by Momo Yaoyorozu" All Might said.

"So how can we cure this?" Nezu said.

"Well it's very complicated" I said.

"We need to transfer blood into him from a person who has dealt with sorrow, basically a person who is sad right now must transfer his blood into him" I explained to them.
___________________________________________

A/N : Oof, I'm sorry if that confused you.
Also 500 read!? Damn!