Chapter 1: The First Day

The first chapter of The Way of The Aura is here people!
Enjoy!
Thoughts
*Actions*
____________________________________
Third POV

Today's date is April 7, the day of a brand new school year for all students most of them probably preparing for school or sleeping in except for one certain Half Caribbean-American

*Pssh* *Pssh* *Pssh*

We see Reiki shadow boxing like a man possessed in a southpaw Peek-A-Boo stance. He knows like how to box in different styles from Ali ( Rip The Greatest of all time) to the Mayweather's Phily Shell but he always felt the most comfortable in the Peek-A-Boo.

He's was about to go for another round until he heard Hana.

Hana: Reiki, stop shadow boxing and get ready for school!

Reiki:*Annoyed*When are you gonna treat me with respect?!

Hana:*Mad*When you stop trying to train before school starts! Now, get ready!

Reiki: Tsk!

Reiki got ready and went to the door to see Hana in her Aldera junior high school uniform. Her necktie wasn't on straight.

Hana: It's about time come on.

Reiki: Wait.

Hana: What Now!

Reiki gets closer to Hana and straightens her tie.

Reiki: There. Now, we can go.

To Reiki's surprise, Hana looks down.

Hana:...Hey...

Reiki: Yeah.

Hana:...You think Mom,Dad, and Gou would be proud of us?

Reiki didn't say anything. Instead he hugged his sister and kissed her on the top of her head.

Reiki: I know they would be but now's not the time to be reflecting on the past. It's time to live in the present and look towards the future. I believe that's what they would what.

Hana while in fit of emotion hugs Reiki back tightly. This goes on for a couple of seconds until both let go.

Hana: Thanks I needed that.

Reiki: That's what family's for. Come on, we don't want to be late for our first day.

Hana: Yeah.

The two siblings leave to head to Alfred to go school.

{TimeSkip}

Izuki POV

Izuki: The acceptance rate for U.A. High's hero course is less than one in three hundred every year. Other than four admitted in through recommendations, 40 are admitted through the regular exam. The students are split into two classes 20 in one 24 in the other for some unknown reason.( *Cough* Plot *cough*)

Izuki: Class 1-A.... 1A... This place's too big...

I'm looking around to find my class room until..

Izuki: There it is!

I find and it's huge.