"Where are you?"

[At home]

"I want to talk to your parents"

[Okay, you know the way, right? Take care]

"Thanks"

As soon as I arrived at Hana's house, I saw her standing infront of their gate. I parked the car and went inside. I hope I'm doing the right thing. But I don't care if they will get mad. I will tell them about Areum.

"Mom! Dad! Please come here! Someone wants to talk to you both!" Hana shouted

Her parents went to the living room where I am at. They are both shocked to see me there.

"You are Hwang Hyunjin, right? The owner of Sanxia International Hospital?" Hana's Mom

"Yes, Ma'am"

"What brought you here? Are you here for my daughter, Hana?" Hana's Dad

"No" Hana

"Then, why is he here?" Hana's Dad

"I am here because of Areum"

"Areum?" Hana's Dad smirked

"Aren't you worried about her? Almost three years since she left this house"

"How did you know?" Hana's brother

"I know Areum and I know where she is right now"

"W-Where?" Hana's Mom

"Inside the operation room at Sanxia International Hospital"

Hana's brother looked at me "What? Why is she inside the operation room?"

"Why is my daughter in a Hospital?" Hana's Mom

"She has skin cancer and waiting for her time to die. She's sufferring from pain and loneliness. Until she saw her sister, Hana. She changed her mind and decided to let the doctors cure her. Today is her operation day, and she only has 50% chance to survive"

"A-Areum..." Hana's Mom's voice cracked and started crying

"You told me she has 99.9% chance to survive? What happened?" Hana asked

"As the days goes by, the cancer is spreading to her whole body. That means the chance of her to survive is decreasing"

"P-Please do everything" Hana's Mom

"The doctors will do everything for her to survive. All I want you all to do is to apologize to your daughter. She's waiting for you all to for three years and there you all are spending three years without her. You all abandoned her and didn't even cared about her. I want you all to aplogize for what you did. Areum deserves better. I'm sorry to say this, but she will live with me. I will marry Areum and you can visit her. I hope you all will respect my decision. I love your daughter. Although you promise me you won't kick her out or hurt her feelings again. I still want to keep her from getting hurt again. I want to ask your permission to let her marry me. I will do everything to make her happy"

I know this is sudden but I want to have a reason so they will let us live with each other. I will marry her and will make her happy forever. I won't hurt her and will promise to love her until I die.

"Are you being serious right now? Do you think marriage is a joke?" Hana's brother

"Do you think I'm joking? I will marry her, we will live in one roof and we will make our own family. I'm not telling you all to abandon her again. I will tell her about the marriage. I just want to ask for your permission to let us live together"

"Are you asking or are you commanding us?" Hana asked

"Can I ask for your daughter's hand? I want to marry her and make her happy forever"

"Y-Yes, please make her happy. Please, love her more than anyone else. I will appreciate it" Hana's Dad

"I will, thank you"