IV.

"Jackson... you're... gonna be late!" The black haired male managed to utter despite the small pecks Jackson kept on showering over his lips. Pressed against the locker, gave him no other choice but to try and fail in attempts to shove latter gently of by the chest all along giggling.

"So what? It's worth being late, couple of minutes if I spend them with you?" Jackson said cheesily, his voice low and playfull meanwhile having a firm grasp on latter's perched hips. Pulling him closer he placed on more peck on Mark's nose as he detached.

"You are giving an intro speech, it's better be on time than be expelled or suspended." said the giggly male as he closed the locker, fixing the hood of his hoodie and ruffling his bangs. Despite having stone like weight on his stomach, he tried to coax the unfamiliar feeling and enjoy with his friend...

"I know, sometimes I get a feeling that you don't want me around." Jackson pouted sweetly, his hands crossed over his broad chest as Mark laughed soflty, "Plus, they said they have to add some things up into intro, so they need extra time to prepare."

"Wait, they are changing the plan?" The boy frowned hugging the random notebook to his chest.

"No, no. They are just adding some things up as I understood, the rest remains the same." The brown haired assured, as he leaned forward with pursed lips in a sweet manner. Rolling his eyes, Mark placed a sweet, long-lasting kiss upon Jackson's lips just to satisfy him if not to be interrupted.

"Since when you two, publicly show an affection?" The red-headed male whose hair was slicked perfectly back in small ponytail spoke, fixing his jacket and smiling playfully at the two that did not bother to hide benefits from their friendship.

"Since, Mark agreed to be my boyfriend." Jackson said proudly with a wink as Mark gasped.

"Hold on tiger, we ain't boyfriends. Not yet." Mark explained swaying with his hands in front of his face. The flush on his face obvious although the tightening feeling the crunching of his guts, as if they were twisting and knotting inside of him.

"Really? But... What about Jinyoung?" The red-head asked, slightly confused and taken of guard with the statement that Mark noticed quickly.

"What about him, Jaebeom? You seem surprised that I am with this idiot, unpleasantly I must add?" The male questioned with lifted eyebrow as the clear guilt and pure shock were written over Jaebeoms face. His face scrunched in displease Jinyoung would usually wear, "What is it? Spill it for fuck sake!"

"It's nothing, seriously. I am just shocked that you and Jackson are together." He replied, his face back to normal with small smile on his face, earning a slap from Jackson on forearm. Mark was a little sceptic, until Jackson broke him out of the trance with kiss upon his cheek.

"Leave this jerk, don't over-think things? Kay?" The latter assured him, wrapping his warm arms around Mark's waist, the perch fitting his forearm perfectly. He then looked at Jaebeom who stared at him too, "Jinyoung is past, Jaebeom."

"Enough with bullshit." Mark simply said, his nerve a bit tickled with what Jackson said, although he have been saying that always. He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes before speaking to Jackson, "You'll be late. Go, I'll be there watching. Promise."

"Holding you onto your word." Jackson mocked, detaching from tge slightly smaller male and running down the hallways. The male watched until Jackson disappeared behind the corner, to release breath he did not realize he was holding.