chapter 4

3rd person
Sensis you should give us examples. Said sakura. My name is kakashi hatake and my likes are none of your concerns my dislikes are also not any of your concern my hobbies you are too young for and hanging out with my friends My Dream is to help the new generation. My name is obito uchiha I like rin training and pranking. My dislikes are those who abandon their friends. My hobbies I never thought of. My dream was to become hokage but I decided I wanted to just help the new generation. Your turn blossom. My name is sakura haruno I like medicine and poisons along with my family. I dislike those who can't tell the difference between a kuni and its scroll. My hobbies are reading making poisons and training. dream right now is to become a strong konoichi and learn how to use medical jutsu.
You next saskue said obito. I like tomatoes and my family. I dislike those who can't tell the difference between a kuni and its scroll. My Hobbies are training pranking and sparring. My dream is to master the sharingon to its max. You next blond pup. My name is naruto usimaki and I like pranking ramen my family and sealing. My dislikes are those who can't tell the difference between a kuni and its scroll. My hobbies are training working on new seals sparring and pranking. My dream Is to become hokage to protect all who can't protect them selves. My name is hinata hiuga and I like dancing and training. I dislike those who are arrogant hypocrites and those who belittle those who can't choose or change a certain action or event that happens. My hobbies are training with naruto-kun and looking at clouds. My dream is to become a strong konoichi and to abolish the cage seal of my clan. Ok you will have a test tomorrow. You will have to work together and get the bells from us. Said both obito and kakashi.
Hai.
*the next day*
Obito and kakashi tested them with the bell test. Here is how it went.
Naruto
We made a plan so I would have shadow clones go into the 4 corners with protection while sakura would use poisoned shuriken to lesson there control over chakra. Saskue would use his sharingon to try to get them to stay there and occupied while hinata would try to block some of their chakra points and the real me would use my hidden technic that I learned when I became a gennin to help if necessary but not even they know what it is. Kakashi and obito broke free from their captors and had trapped hinata so I had to use it. Dragon dog ram hidden technic sharingon activation. To say everyone was surprised was a under statement I than activated the mongekeyo that came with the eyes of sisury and then I created 1 clone and sent them into limbo to attack them by my side I was able to get them to stay long enough to get the bells. Needless to say we passed. Ram dog dragon hidden technic sharingon deactivation. Wow that was great. Ahhhhhh. Naruto what's wrong. Asked saskue. I think I am getting more sharingon abilities. I see. I have 2 new abilities kamui and the Chikara no ashurasu-en. How did you get the new abilities. Asked obito I think it's due to a reincarnation of someone related to the uchiha also due to my dojutsu I have had before acrarering the sharingon and mongekio sharingon of sisui uchiha. I responded. Well cool so we will train you while you are doing d-rank missions in the village.
*last day of training before the wave arc started*
3rd person
Saskue has
sharingon genjutsu
3-tomoe sharingon
Lightning style lightning ball
Fire style peaniox flower jutsu
Hidden technic sharingon long range element use
Chidory
Karin
Naruto has
Level 30 seal mastery
Sharingon genjutsu
3-sharigon
Mongekio sharingon
Fuin no me
Wind style wind bullet
Wind style rasen-shuriken
Kcm
8-inner gates
Fire style fire ball jutsu
Fire style enhanced fire ball
Earth style mud wall
Rasengan
Hinata has
Fluid juken
Beokugan
Water avitar
Air palm
Eight trygram 64-protective palms
1st and 2nd gates
Sakura has
Mystic palm
Poisons
Force lightning entering
Miotic regeneration
Water style water dragon
Water style water prison
Earth style mud wall
Earth style earth fist
*at the hokage tower*
Ok so we have catching Tora, gardening, fixing a door, and oh look helping out the librarian organize scrolls that have been used.
Old man hokage I think we are ready for a higher ranked mission. Said naruto Obito kakashi and the rest of team 7 do you agree with naruto. Hai was their response. Ok you guys will be protecting a bridge builder bring him in. I paid for ninja not brats the yellow one looks like a dunce. Said talzuna and you like a drunky who lies about the rank of the mission. Responded naruto. I didn't lie about the mission. Ok kiddos get your stuff ready for a 2 week mission and be at the gate in a hour that is when we leave
*skip to on the trail*
Naruto
So talzuna what is it like in the wave. Well its not good at all everyone is poor witch is why I am building a bridge to connect wave to the main land. Oh I see *eye widens*
hn (that puddle is suspicious I think there are people who are either after kakashi or after the bridge builder.)
*5 minutes later* why are rogue ninja after you talzuna? Like I said before I am making a bridge to connect the wave to the main land. But that will ruin Gatos control over the wave so he is paying for rogue ninja to get my head. Hn hn hn we will continue the mission but after you will pay for the actual rank plus a fee for lieing to the hokage.
994 words I know it is shorter than usual. Other than that I will be doing the finish of the wave arc.