5

Time had flown and once again it was finally the weekend.
It was now a Friday afternoon, and I was sat staring at my wardrobes- which was full of clothes but just felt empty to me as I looked at it. All these clothes and nothing to wear, really?
I could go for something sexy, he told me to cover up but something about that didn't sound too appealing to me. Something short- definitely. I do wanna look better than every girl in there, but without having to go half naked. I look over at a tight white off the shoulder dress . Whites flattering, but maybe it would make me look too innocent? Fuck it.
I'd put some fake tan on the night before so the white would make it my tan look great. My hairs long, way past my chest, so I think curled would be the best option by far.
My makeup took hours, it just wasn't going to plan no matter how much I dried. I'd done an average dark smokey eye and a nude lip after about 3 attempts and it was good enough  for me, the party was going to be dark anyway right?
As I looked myself up and down in the mirror, the skin tight dress hugging my waist, the doorbell rang. That'd be Poppy. She was coming over to mine before the party to have a few drinks, maybe get some nice photos.
"Heyyy bitch!" She screamed tipsily as I opened the door for her to come in.
"Hi Poppy," I laughed as she walked past me, watching as she grabbed herself a glass and poured herself a rather full glass of wine.
"Slow down Mrs!"
"Nooo J! It's been too long, me and you are going to get too drunk tonight," she grinned widely, taking another gulp of her drink. I pour myself a pink gin and lemonade as she continues to speed through her drink.
"Says you anyway, that was half gin half lemonade!"
"Well, I need it for tonight," I shrug, taking a sip of my drink and wincing at the bitter taste and the burning feeling down my throat. There'd be a lot more of that tonight.
Finally after 3 or more drinks, we decided to setoff next door. It was 8pm, and the music had been playing for at least an hour now so we knew we wouldn't be the first ones there.
We let ourselves in and to be honest I'd never seen a party like it. The lights in there were dark purple and as we came in through the kitchen the air was hazy and smokey, people were all crowded together, shouting, dancing and taking shots.
"Fuck me!" Poppy shouted over the noise in my ear, I just nodded in response.
At this point I kind of liked the way I looked, as I walked in I could see I was getting quite a few stares but I tried my best to ignore them.
Elliot was first to speak to me.
"Hey! Jude, you look..."
"Slaggy?"
"No! You look great honestly," he smiled innocently, but I could see he was looking me up and down.
"You want a drink?" He offered and hesitantly I nodded.
I leaned over the kitchen counter as he poured me a vodka and coke.
"Your favourite!" He winked. It wasn't, it was bitter and not to my taste. It did use to be- when we were younger and more on than off. I just grinned back agreeing with him.
We small talked drunkenly for a while, me sat so I was leaning on the counter and him next to me, both of us sipping our drinks, getting more drunk by the minute. It wasn't long before one of his hands had slipped on my waist and we were dancing. But everyone was watching and I couldn't be bothered with a rumour we were back on again.
"Hey Elliot? I'm gonna head to the toilet!" He waved goodbye and I rushed upstairs quickly, just wanting to be on my own for a second. But when I reached the top of the stairs, instead of going into the bathroom, I found myself wandering the halls of this huge house. I could feel the music thumping through the floorboards from downstairs as I strolled through his hallways, peeking in each room. By the time I'd even realised what I was doing I found myself on the top floor, the attic- his room.
The lights were off and his room was white, simple. Obviously he'd just moved in so I wasn't expecting much. There was a double bed, a bit of a mess of clothes on the floor, a few band posters and a TV.
"Typical teenage boy," I muttered to myself.
"Typical teenage boy huh?" A deep voice from behind me said. I jumped instantly, spilling my drink all down myself. I turn around and I see him for the first time, at his own party!
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he smiled and then gestured to the large wet patch on my dress, "but I guess that's what you get for wandering into other peoples rooms," he laughed. I laugh with him awkwardly.
"I'm sorry, I'm just drunk and needed a bit of space that's all," I gave him this pathetic excuse.
"Always room for you here Jude," he smirked at me, pointing at his bed. He started to look me up and down. I then became aware that the growing wet patch was making my thin dress quite see through.
"You ought to get out of that you know?" He said to me. I look up at him and nod, my cheeks starting to go red. Was he suggesting I get dressed infront of him?
But he answered my question for me as he walked towards me and put his hand on my shoulders, the other one unzipping my dress.
"What are you doi-"
"I'm not looking I promise," he interrupted, unzipping my dress fully and slipping it off. My dress was now round my ankles and I turn to face him. His hand covered his eyes.
"There should be a t shirt in that cupboard on your right, put it on and you can wear it as a t-shirt dress maybe? I don't know," he murmured, I stared at him as a smile spread across his face. I walk over to find a black oversized top when I feel a pair of eyes burning a hole in my back.
"You said no looking!" I exclaimed, half jokingly.
"Oh darling. It's hard not to when you look like that," I felt a pair of hands slink around my waist now, his chin on my shoulder and his chest again my back. The whole front of him pushed against my bare back. One of his hands moved to rest on my pants and he started to gently rub his fingers up and down. I clamped my lips together, trying not to show that I liked it. But he knew I did.
"You like that?" He whispered in my hear, his crotch starting to press against my ass.
I nodded quickly and I felt his breath on my neck as he chuckled to himself.
"Good girl," he said, and just as soon as it started, he lifted his hand off and snatched the top out of my hands. He gestured for me to lift up my arms so he could put it on.
"Thanks," I smiled up at him and he looked down at me. His hair messy and falling over his face, I could only just see his eyes, and how they flickered when he looked at me.
"No problem."
I could finally turn around now i had a top on and took the time I had with him in his room to have a slight look around, the first thing i saw was an arctic monkeys poster.
*SORRY ITS NOT GONNA HAVE CAPITAL LETTERS ANYMORE*
"you like them?" i asked, almost shyly for some reason. why was i scared to ask if he liked a band?!
"well yeah, they're on my wall so," he chuckled to himself. it was a dumb question.
i looked at myself up and down in the mirror, wearing his top. a part of him. it even smelt like him.
i eyed myself up judgingly, clearly very obviously because he noticed.
"don't worry about how you look, you look good in that top," he said, approaching me now from behind. he grabbed my waist and then pulled me back so he was sat on the edge of the bed and i was stood in between his legs.
"come sit," he looked up at me and grinned and i gave him a coy smile back as i gingerly lifted both legs to curve round his waist.
"good girl," he murmured, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear so he could get close to my neck. he pulled down on my earlobe with his teeth gently and then started to plant soft kisses down my neck, the further he went the more pressure he applied. then he started sucking and nibbling. fuck. he then gathered my short hair and twisted it so he was holding it with just one fist and started to tug on it gently. he carried on kissing me until he got to my chest. he let go of my hair and turned me around so i was sat on the edge of the bed and he was kneeled, inbetween my legs. t lifted my top up gently so he could kiss underneath my boobs and it was then i realised he'd left a faint trail of hickies down my chest. he got to my thighs and he kept kissing until his face was right where my panties were. i moaned quietly, not wanting him to think or know that i liked it. he looked up at me as if to ask for permission and i nodded almost too keenly. t pulled himself up and grabbed me, pushing me backwards so i was leaning against the wall and he was on top of me, then he resumed what he was clearly just about to start. one of his hands wandered down, past my stomach and slipped underneath my panties, his other hand around my neck- not too tight but tight enough to lose me for words.
"fuck," i whispered to myself as he slipped a finger in and slowly started to pump it in and out of me. how the fuck had it gotten to this? one hand was tangled in his hair, pulling and tugging and the other was on my mouth, my attempt at silencing myself.
he lifted my hand off of my mouth.
"i wanna bear you baby," he panted with a smirk on his face. he gently put another finger in. fuck. he went faster and faster until i felt a familiar knot form in my stomach. i moaned louder and louder until i finally finished.
"good fucking girl," he grinned as he adjusted my panties to how they were before, pulling my top down to cover me. we both got up, ready to head back downstairs. i lead the way, walking out of his room with him close behind me. i felt a hand tug my top down so it was less short.
"pull it down, that's for me," he whispered in my ear as we walked down the stairs.

*****

OMG I DIDNR EVEN mean to make this dirty whatsoever it just kind of happened hahahaha fuck