The Riddle

A/N Sorry for the late updates guys, but I have had writers block. But I hope you liked this chapter, but if you don't, blame my brother a bit becuase he helped me a bit.

Btw, this chapter is dedicated to Vampire_empress4 to give them encouragment of their amazing books.

I woke up to see Emma in my bed and myself on a chair. That was when I remembered last night's events: My dream, the snowball fight, I told Emma about Elsa. I started to smile, but then I remembered. Manny's my uncle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jumped out of bed and raced out of my bedroom to try to find North to discuss what had happened. I wanted to talk too North since he was the one who always talked to Manny. Since Manny always talked to him if there was a problem. Maybe he had an answer.

I knocked on North's door and waited until I heard his voice coming from inside. Sounded like he had just woken up.

"Who is it?" He said as well as yawning. I gulped and answered him.

"It's me Jack. I have to talk to you." I spoke to him.

The door oopened slowly and I was able to see North with Elsa's toy train set. He steep aside so I could enter the room and he sat down at the table staring into space.

"What is it Jack? I am very busy, christmas is coming up soon." 

I took a deep breath before trusting myself to talk to him. I was never this nervous, but I'm guessing since it included Manny and Pitch, this was going to be bad.

"North, I know you're the one Manny talks to most of the time, so I was wondering... I mean ..... I had a dream.... with Manny..... and Pitch."

North looked up at me and stared with a grim expression, his eye brows and smile turned to a perminant frown. He chlenched his fists like he was going to punch me, but instead, he punched his table and groaned.

"What was the dream about?" He asked annoyed.

So I told him.

The whole dream from last chapter.

"Her heart is yours forever to keep

Go to the place where she sleeps

The place of the battle, the place of the war.

You will find, what you're looking for."

"North, what does it mean?" I asked him scared, however, I left out the bit about Manny being my uncle.

He was rubbing his temples in thought then he spoke, "Well, it is a riddle. We need to figure out what it means. But I am sure that it has something to do with Elsa. I got that from the, "Her heart is yours forever to keep." Line. I don't know."

I went back towards my room and saw Emma playing by herself. I smiled and walked over to her before entering my room.

"Hey Em, why are you alone? Don't you want to play with one of the Guardians?"

She looked up and smiled at me, "I'm not alone, I'm playing with Elsa."

I frowned and froze. Elsa? But she was in Limbo, like Anna said. So I spoke to her, "Emma, I'm sorry, but no one is there." I pointed to the empty spot.

"Just because you can't see her doesn't mean she's not here. Just believe." I scoffed at er and went to my room only to hear Emma laugh once more. I shook my head and began thinking about the riddle.

"Her heart is yours forever to keep

Go to the place where she sleeps

The place of the battle, the place of the war.

You will find, what you're looking for."

North had gotten the first line. Elsa's heart is mine as mine is her's, but what about the other line. Elsa died, she is in an endless sl...... That's it! The place where Elsa died, the battle. the place of the war.

But what am I looking for?

"You want Elsa back." Whispered an innocent voice that was opening the door. Emma was the one who spoke it. But if she was right, then, was there a chance I could get Elsa back??? How did she know what I was thinking?

"You speak aloud." She giggled.

"Okay you little devil, go back and play with Elsa."

Emma sighed, "she's here Jack, just believe." After that, she left laving me with my eyelids growing heavy.

Soon, I fell into a dream again.

The Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking in darkness when I heard a familiar laugh coming from the shadows. I groaned and pointed my staff in front of me into the darkness. I couldn't see Pitch, so I just shot ice everywhere. But the laughing grew harder.

"Well my boy. You have figured out my brother's riddle. But I will find how to get her first. Come back to me son."

Suddenly, Pitch, my father, emerged from the shadows and placed an arm on my shoulder.

"You were my little baby boy, come back to me." He pleaded.

I stepped back shaking my head, "never, after what you've done to me, after what you did to Elsa!" I started to scream, "I will never join you."

Pitch screamed in anger and shot black sand in my way, however, I was able to block off the attack with ice.

"Good night Jack, but I can't say the same for your sister." He laughed maliciously and shrank back to the shadows.

End Of Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up gasping for breath once again, my shirt sticky with sweat, but I wasn't scared about my own saftey anymore, I was scared about Emma.

I ran to her room to see her squirming in her bed, tears running down her cheeks. I jumped closer to her only to discover my father's mark burned on her neck, a small black dagger.