Too many goodbye's

It took me months. I dropped out of school, and left Emma, so I could get to my ex gang. Then I found them. In an alleyway smirking and talking.

"Finally, Elsa id dead. Jack will be useless." Hic said. I can't beleive I ever called him friend. I wanted to kill them right there right them, but I had to hear their convosation.

"No, he may be stronger than ever, but I will turn him around. I promise." Punzie said. That's it.

"How you gonna do that Rapuznel?" I smirked. They didn't expect me to come so I froze Mer and Hic to the wall and grabbed Punzie by her coller. I stared into her terror driven eyes and smiled. She killed the women I loved. SO now she would pay.

Don't do it Jack. A warm voice spoke. It wasn't Manny, but I didn't know of anyone else who could do that. Speak to me through my mind. You are better than them the voice continued.

It was right. I was better than them, I didn't need to kill them. I let her drop to the ground, and she had the nerve to smile, "I guess you can't hurt me Jack. You must love me." Punzie said. 

I wanted to slap her round the face more than a dozen times, but a warm/cold hand was placed on my shoulder, but no one was there. So I just tried to walk away. But stupidly, Punzie had to continue.

"I helped put darkness in Elsa's heart, I helped kill her and her sister. But you still can't kill me. You do love me."

She came up ehind me and began to rub my shoulders, then I used ice spikes and pinned her to the wall. I stared at her once more and began speaking, "I am better than you. That's why I won't kill. Beleive me, I had every intention of killing you. But I wont do that. Elsa wouldn't want me to."  

She looked at me with a mad face and tried to get herself relised from her restraints.

"KILL ME JACK!!! YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!! TURN TO THE DARKNESS AND FEAR!!!!!" She screamed. I frowned at her.

"People will fear me, and that's not what I want. I never want to see your faces ever again. Next time, I will not hesitate to freeze your hearts." 

With that, I stormed off. "Elsa, why did you leave me, I don't know what to do now." I spoke to the sky.

"Do I have to forget you? Do I have to move on?" None of these questions could be answered. I had to move on, but I would never forget. I would let go, but I will always remember. Remember her smile, her face, voice and lips. Because I loved her. And I always will. But I had to move on.

Probably the biggest mistake of my life.

A/N Jack, I know your upset, but..... DON'T GIVE HINTS TO THE STORY!!!!!

Is that all my life is to you? A story?

No Jack, just believe.

I left but before, I turned back to my old friends, "goodbye forever. But if I see you...." I didn't finish and flew away.

I went to see my sister Emma a final time. She was in her bed in Tiana's house, she promised to look after her. I came to her room through the window and kissed her head.

"I will never forget you." I whispered crying.

"Me either Jack." Emma whispered and sat up. Tears in her eyes and mine. I pulled her into a hug and kissed my little sister's for head.

"Please come back one day Jack. Even if I'm an old lady about to die, please come back to see me. I don't want to forget." She pleaded. I couldn't leave her, but I had to.

"I promise Emmsa." I promised her. I would keep that promise. I would find her and see her again, "keep this is." I gave her a star locket. It had a picture of her and me on one side and her, me and mother in the other. I will always remember the happy events in my family. I loved my mother, that will never change, and Emma deserves to see her again.

"I might come back for your sixteenth birthday." I joked while still crying. 

"But that's 3 years away." She whinned. I laughed.

"The locket is a 13th birthday present and a promise. Remember me."

Then I left, but no before I said, "I love you Emma."

"I love you Jack. You are the best big brother I could ask for, never forget me."

"I have this, the same as yours, but with me and you and me and Elsa and as a watch with a snowflake. I will never forget. Good bye Emma. I love you"

Then I flew off crying.

15 minutes later.

I landed by Elsa's grave stone and talked to her, "Elsa, I know I love you, but I have to move on don't I?" No answer. I smiled as I felt the same warm/cold hand on my shoulder that I felt in the alleyway.

"I will always love you my snowflake. I will never forget you." I said to her grae as I placed an unmeltable ice rose next to her grave.

Then I heard a voice and words I never heard but saw, "I love you too Jack." I turned around but no one was there. I probably just mixed Elsa's voice with the words in my memory.

"I always have your face in my memories and in the picture. Goodbye my snowflake." I said before one final trip for goodbye.

One hour later

I went to the Guardian's base and saw them all sleeping. I smiled, but then I remembered Sandy's death and started to cry. I already said goodbye to the Guardians, but not Sandy. I went to his memorial and started to talk.

"Sandy, I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm sorry that you had to die. I miss you. I'm sorry, but I have to move on and let it go. I will always remember, but I will start a new life. If you are there with Elsa, please tell her I love her. Good bye Sandy."

And with that I flew off, starting a new life, starting a new me, but never, and I mean NEVER, forgeting.

A/N Hi guys,this chapter wrecked my feels, how about you. I almost cried during this chapter, but anyway, how was this chapter? The first one after the warm cold plot. Any way, thx for watching and thx for being great readers. Also, the Warm cold got 2.25k views thx for thgat, and this book got 370 views, thx for reading and the next chapter will be out soon. Btw, I will continue to put Jelsa videos on the media because even if Elsa/Jack dies JELSA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicegirl334455