Saving Emma?

I couldn't believe what Elsa had just said. My sister's school? But I don't have a sister do I? I sighed and ruffled my hair back. I could hardly remember anything since I was left in my father's care. It was like I had just woken up from a dream.

I was still in my thoughts by the time Elsa started talking again.

"I heard your conversation with your sister a while ago. Remember the watch." She told me.

Soon she gulped and started to disappear, "Jack your father and Manny are fighting again. Pitch knows you betrayed him. Run and protect your sister."

"But I need you. Don't leave me alone snowflake." I begged with  tears in my eyes.

"You're never alone Jack. I am always here. Believe in yourself my Guardian. I love you."

With that she disappeared and left me crying. Why does this always happen to me? Why do I always get her back to have her taken away from me again?

I stopped whining after I remembered Emma. I quickly ran out of Pitch's lair and flew to my sister's school. However, before doing this, I took my watch back from my father's office. When I opened it, it had a picture of me and Elsa, as well as me and Emma. That was all I needed and I got out of the house.

5 hours later

I finally got to my sister's school just after Pitch got there. I saw his nightmares attacking the school, but I also saw the Guardians, Hic and Mer. I smiled and hurried down to help them defend.

Hic notice him first, "nice to have you back old buddy. Glad you didn't turn on us."

I smirked, "someone convinced me not to."

"Who?" Me asked in excitement, "I would love to see a different person change Jack Frost's mind then the brilliant Elsa, now who was it." Mer finished before shooting a nightmare.

"It actually was Elsa." I told them. They all paused in shock. I mean all of them. Then my father came from the shadows.

"That is not possible. I turned Elsa, she turned you. Honestly, I don't see how you're still you."

"Well......"

Remember the story from last chapter about Manny and Elsa's dream? There you go, if not, tough chiz.

"That's what happened."

I saw my father's face go red with fury and he then held a girl up by her neck.

"Sorry son, but you inter feared with my plan the last time. Say good bye to your sister Jack!"

I saw my sister's eyes grow teary and her expression stained with fear. I couldn't do anything. He was going to kill her if I stepped forward, he was going to kill her anyway. My eyes started to water and I fell to the floor crying.

"I'm sorry Emma. Like Elsa, I couldn't protect you." I said as I cried. I looked up at her and she smiled through her tears.

"It's okay Jack, you kept your promise. Thank you. You made me live. I love you brother." She laughed as Pitch's hand gripped her neck tighter, "goodbye Jack."

"I'm sorry." I bowed my head, I couldn't see her die, I couldn't see the life drain away from her body like I did with Elsa. But I was able to see my little sister one last time.

"NO!" Someone screamed. It wasn't me, Emma or anyone on the battle field, but a figure in the distance.

Suddenly, another figure came and held the first back, "Manny, let me go!! Emma doesn't deserve to die, she is only young. If she dies I swear to you, that I will fight to stay on Pitch's side. I will fight to stay in Limbo."

"NO CHILD YOU'LL UPSET THE BALANCE!"

"IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED!"

With that, the first figure froze many of the oncoming nightmares and arrived at Pitch's side, only to freeze him moments later. Emma was set free and my vision became even blurryer when I saw the figure.

It was Anna. (A/N Bet yall thought it was Elsa.)

"Anna, what are you doing here?"

She came closer to me and began to talk.

"Ever since Pitch took control of her, then you released her, she has now been stuck in limbo. She can not travel or be forced to travel through other worlds unless there is a great power to help her. Anyway, I was also trapped in Limbo after you rescued her. Since she couldn't help you, she asked me too. But I lost nearly all my energy after traveling through the other worlds."

I understood, but still had a few question, "what about the ice?"

"Elsa knew I would struggle and gave me some of her power." She answered. Okay.

Soon, Manny appeared next to Anna and frowned like  father disappointed in their daughter, "Anna, you will no longer be able to travel or take power anymore, you have upset the balance, you will no longer help him."

"It was worth it Manny, Emma is alive and Elsa is happy. Keep Emma with you Jack, bring Elsa back."

"What do you mean by ba-"

A white light flashed and Anna was gone with Manny. I turned to see the Guardians looking at me, urging me to explain, but I didn't have time.

"I want to come back. I have to protect my sister."

They nodded and started to run, I ran after them holding a sleeping Emma in my arms, I sighed and ran as fast as I could.

If only I took the time to look for all the other kids.

A/N Dun dun dun. What do you think happened to all of the other kids? To be honest I don't even know, just reading and writing. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter and I hope your enjoying this book.

Nicegirl334455