Coffee shop-Noah Centineo x Reader

(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color.
Narrator POV

It's a rainy afternoon and you get caught in the rain on your walk home. You thought you had enough time to get home before the rain started.

You were wrong.

Thankfully your favorite coffee shop was close by so you quicken your pace and run into the shop.

Your long (h/c) hair drenched. Your clothes are damp besides your jacket which is soaking wet.

You sigh and thank God that your bag was waterproof or your papers and laptop would have been ruined.

"Can I get a large mocha please?" You ask walking up to the cash register, pulling your wallet out of your bag.

"$5."

"Here you go." You say handing over your money and giving the barista your name.

You wait at the counter for your drink. Once it's ready you scan the shop for an open seat.

With no luck.

"There's a small reading room past that wall. It for people who want a quieter area." The barista tells you. You thank her and head for the room. You walk in and see only one person. A man with short, curly, messy, dark brown hair. His head is down so you can't see his face. He's wearing a grey sweatshirt and jeans and sipping on a small cup of coffee.

You find a seat at a small table in the corner and pull out your laptop. You start to do your work but get distracted by the man at the other table. He lifts his head enough for you to catch a glimpse of his face.

Noah Centineo.

Now your not the super fan type. The type that goes nuts when you see a celebrity. You're more calm. You know that they're just people. And you aren't the type to go up to them in a situation like this.

He's enjoying a quiet afternoon. An afternoon without crazy fans. Without interviews. Paparazzi. Any of it. A quiet afternoon having a cup of coffee. He deserves that. He deserves not to be bombarded and to be able to enjoy this.

You look back at your laptop and continue to sip your coffee. You pull one of your legs up so your knee is at your chest, running your fingers through your hair. You continue to work until you get the feeling that someone is watching you. You look up slightly through your eyelashes to see Noah looking at you. You smile softly, going back to your work.

You go to reach for one of you papers but end up knocking over the entire stack.

"Shit." You curse under your breath. You crouch down on the floor starting to collect your scattered papers, tucking your hair behind your ears to keep it out of your way. Out of the corner of your eye you see Noah rush over to help.

"Here you go." He says handing you a small stack of the white paper.

"Thank you." You say and you both stand up.

"Noah." He says extending his hand.

"(Y/N)." You say shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."