shoto todoroki gave him a nod and the number one pro-hero started rambling on about the symbolization of the plum tree. the half cold-half hot pro-hero had a straight look on his face but managed to listen along to the top pro-hero of the world's rantings.

luckily, shoto todoroki is so used to izuku midoriya's ramblings along the many years they have known each other, so he was able to catch almost everything he says with ease. it was hard to get used to but well, somehow he did after so many years. it's impressive really.

━━━━━━━━━━

you jumped at the sudden slam of the door that led to your room. you were startled. you thought that you've heard the door hinges made a cracking sound from the impact of the rash force, but you were just imagining things.

you glanced over at the room with a little annoyance etched on your face. how dare someone disturb the wonderful moment of silence? and sliding the door open with a slam?! you saw a young man who had ash blonde hair and crimson eyes. he was literally scowling at you for some reason. he looks pissed off.

damn, what's his problem? did someone shit in his already shitty breakfast? did he woke up on the wrong side of the bed? that won't be surprising really.

your [eye color] eyes glanced over at another male standing beside him, who basically was the complete opposite. he had red hair and red eyes. he had a friendly smile on his face, he was literally beaming. he was waving at you excitedly, "hello [your name]!" you waved back with a small smile on your face.

you had no idea who these people are, but hey; maybe they were your old pals too like with the green-haired male and the bi-colored male from before.

"oi, oi! dumb ass beacon!"

"don't mind mr. katsuki bakugo here, that's just how he greets people! and i'm eijiro kirishima! nice to meet you again!" you nodded. you tried your hardest to remember these names that you've once known. the crimson eyed male narrowed his eyes at the young kirishima, obviously annoyed by his statement.

"shitty hair, i wasn't greeting that punk!"

"who are you calling a punk, you pothead?" you crossed your arms as your eyes narrowed at the young bakugou. you're not impressed but hey, you actually find this quite hilarious. you were trying pretty hard not to laugh.

"huh?! what did you say?!"

"bakubro, chill out! won't you?! you'll disturb the other patients with your loud voice, bro!"

"i am freaking calm!" he rolls his eyes, "who freaking cares at something pointless as that?!"

"so apparently i am 'who' since i do care actually," you said with mere sass as you were crossing your arms with an eyebrow raised in interest. you are not backing down from this explosive time bomb.

"shut up, flashlight!"

"i cannot tell if you're just being a bitch or you genuinely don't know my name..." the ash-blonde male sets down a seat near your bed as the red-headed follows suit.

"oh, he knows your name. but he only says it when it's completely necessary"

"shitty hair, shut up!" the crimson eyed male was embarrassed, to say the least. he was practically glaring daggers at the young kirishima, who doesn't seem that bothered at all. he seemed to be used to it actually.

you let out a laugh. you couldn't hold it in any longer. especially with that nickname? yeah, that's got to be one of the best ones out there.

"what are you laughing at, stupid beacon?!"