remember,

four || will she be okay this time?

════════════════════

it appears that time flies when sad thoughts are lingering in his head. he immediately puts up a calm facade and dabbed his face with a tissue he had in hand when he heard a firm knock. he knew it was the nurse this time.

shoto todoroki stood up, gave the nurse a bow, and walked out of the room, after he picked up his belongings. the man didn't wait to hear the nurse's response, even though he wanted to know whether or not you were okay. he knew that was something he doesn't deserve to know about, however.

he sniffled and wiped away his stray tears from his cheeks as they keep spilling out of his dual colored eyes. he glanced at his watch, "my, has it passed mid-morning yet?" that thought ran through his head. he was right, it was starting to become noon. "oh, it already passed mid-morning?" he thought unintentionally once again. he hated how the morning goes by so fast yet the night would go by so slow.

he proceeded to walk out of the hospital. he despised the fact that he had to look at the sick white walls of the hospital at the corner of his eye, which he walked by to go home.

his eyes shifted over to the window. he walked towards the window and decided to put back on the sunglasses and the cap. his appearance was reflected on the glass. huh, not so bad.

he looked through the large window for a bit, glancing at the plum tree growing during the winter. the plum tree was growing beautifully, making the scene a wonderful sight to stare at and to indulge in. its bark was holding strong even though the climate was too chilly for the majority of the plants to survive. the sun was shining yet it wasn't warm enough to heat up the weather, hence to the reason why he was wearing winter clothes in the first place. he thought that he heard the plum tree saying something, or rather figuratively.

"you know everything, don't you? so don't say a single word to her."

what does that supposed to mean? the bi-colored haired male raised an eyebrow in suspicion at this, wondering who has spoken. he didn't recognize the voice at all nor did he see anyone nearby. his body shivered, his hero instincts kicking in. he is looking around suspiciously and shifting his eyes cautiously. there was no one except him in the quiet hallways. the silence got tense all of a sudden.