you

one || unpacking and nostalgia

════════════════════

shoto todoroki opened the door to his extravagant apartment. the setting was welcoming considering that it welcomed him with a peaceful silence. he sighed, he was finally able to go home and take a break. but then, the male sees the pile of boxes he still hasn't unpacked in his new apartment. he sighs in mere disappointment, he cannot just leave those boxes out in the open...

what if his father decided to visit? he shakes in plain irritation at the thought of his father. there was this silence within the house.

he walks to the boxes, his footsteps making a creaking sound due to the wooden floors of his apartment. he sighs as he stares down at the stack of boxes right in front of him. it's such a hassle when you are moving to a new place on your own. 

shoto todoroki moved some boxes down that were on top of one another, so there won't be an unfortunate situation later when he wants to check the other boxes, just in case. he didn't want to deal with his contents breaking into pieces due to the impact from his belongings dropping down to the wooden floors. 

he has opened the flaps of one of the boxes to see what's inside. he shook his head as he finally had the time to unpack these boxes and then he'll finally be able to relax. because being a pro hero and being on duty to save others is sure a good thing, however, it is sure tiring as hell.

he glances around his apartment to see literally nothing except some large couches and a couple of tables. he shakes his head and sighed in mere annoyance when he saw that there was literally nothing in his new apartment because he hasn't done anything to make it presentable. what was he doing?

"make the house look nice before your father disapproves of you again," his own thoughts being able to frustrate him. sure, his father did say he will try to redeem himself and ask for forgiveness (which shoto todoroki did in the later years), but those thoughts are always traumatizing and it's making him mad.