Atsumu hit another spike and it was immediately out.
You cringed.
"AH DAMN IT!"
He yelled in frustration.
"You suck."
Osamu said as he rolled his eyes.
"Shut up."
Atsumu muttered.
"Aw he looks like he's not playing as well today."
Himari said, she looked concerned.

"Yeah, you're right."
You said.

"Looks like he's distracted by someone. Is it you Himari?"
You suddenly turned around and noticed that Yuma was sitting in the row above you guys.

"Huh oh me??"
Himari asked startled.

Yuma nodded.
"He keeps looking over at you! And you are so pretty, he probably likes you!"
Yuma exclaimed.

Himari giggled.
"Oh well I don't know about all that, I mean I wouldn't mind..."
She was blushing uncontrollably.

"What about you (y/n) Kim, who are you here for?" Yuma asked.
You glared at her and quickly looked away.
"I'm not here for anybody."
You said in a stern voice.

"Is that so darling?"
Yuma asked, she had a smug grin on her face.
You decided to ignore her.
"She's just trying to get under my skin..."

"Everyone take five! Get some water, and then we'll continue."
Coach Kurosu announced.
The boys headed over to the benches to grab towels and their water bottles.
You noticed Osamu scolding Atsumu.
"The training camps coming up, you need to get your head in the game." Osamu said in a angry whisper.

You felt bad for Atsumu. You didn't know what was going on, but you felt the urge to go talk to him.
"So (y/n) how was that party last Friday you know Suna was telling me how-
You quickly stood up and started walking away from the bleachers. You couldn't stand hearing Yuma's voice any longer.

"(y/n)? Where are you going?"
You heard Himari ask as you walked onto the court.
You didn't answer.

"Atsumu?"
You tapped his shoulder as you approached him.

He turned around and his eyes widened. He looked shocked to see you here.
"Uhm, yeah?"
He asked as he took another sip of water.

"I don't know why you're so stressed out, but you're usually so good at playing and I don't get why it's any different today."
You blurted out.
You immediately regretted it, afraid that you might have offended him.

"That's a nice way to put it." Kita laughed as he approached you.
Atsumu didn't reply he seemed to be staring into you (e/c) eyes. He looked lost In thought.

"Ya you tell him (y/n)!" Ojiro said sarcastically.

Atsumu's teammates seemed to be amused about your little outburst. They weren't used to anyone giving the Miya twins criticism.

"And who are you to judge me? You don't know the slightest thing about volleyball."
Atsumu snapped. He looked annoyed and maybe even a little offended.

"Ok, you're right about that one. But I know you can do so much better. You're a good player, so why don't you show everyone that right now?
You gave him a smile, and moved a strand of his hair away from his eyes.

He blankly stared at you for a good 30 seconds.
"Boys get back on the court!" Coach replied.
The rest of the team headed back to their positions but Atsumu stood in front of you, speechless.

"You think I can do better?"
Atsumu asked.

"I know you can."
He gave you another long blank stare, then slowly turned his head.
That's when you noticed a small smile spread across his face.
Then he set down his water bottle and jogged back to the court.
It looked like you managed to raise his spirits.

As you took a seat on the bleachers, you noticed Yuma and Himari's shocked faces.

"I can't believe you just told a Miya twin that he could do better..." Yuma replied.

"He seems to feel better already huh?"
Himari said, she looked a bit hurt.
"I really hope I didn't give her the wrong idea. I was just trying to help Atsumu..."

"And my dumbass was siting here thinking you had a thing with Osamu." Yuma laughed.

"What?"
You turned to ask her.

"Aw sweetie don't act so oblivious, Suna told me all about it. Somebody told him that you kissed Osamu at the party last week."

You felt your jaw drop.

"This can't be good..."